Japan

With my return to the trainz world, and as a new Trainz developer (since all I did was routes and or repaints), I hope to get on the tracks, something I'm working on for some time now:
KRIBXOK.jpg

Hope you like :)

You've done an outstanding job on those reskins, AlexMaria. I am only missing one dependency. I possibly missed it somewhere in previous downloads of source rolling stock. The KUID is:

KUID 708176:10020542

I don't know what it is, but is seems to be the only one missing.

Bill

EDIT: I've searched every database, uncluding Google, I can find and still haven't come up with this content. Does anyone know what it is or where I can find it?

Last edited:
It's not on the DLS, it's on his own website, the downolad link should be a few pages back in this thread. Altough it should also be avaible here, but i can't download it nor any other route.

http://kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com/real-scale-route.html

Thank you for clarifying. I did pick up the Nambu route before (which I enjoyed). I'll try to go back through the thread to see if there are any direct links that work (as you mentioned, the one's on his webpage do not work).

Thank you for taking the time to try to help me find some more JR stuff. I appreciate it!

Gisa ^^

LQR90sA.jpg

Working on the bogeys... I'm not sure, but I find the bogey waaaay too simple... Maybe I should add some extra detail? What you think?

Hello people, I've just installed again TS2010 and I would like to get hands on some Japanese routes... Apart from the freeware "Nambu Branch Line", are there any other fully Japanese routes available out there? I've read something about Wakayama, but I would like something that would allow me to run all sorts of trains... Or at least the 103, which happens to be my favourite J-EMU. :)

Just wanted to let you (and anyone else who is interested) know that I did manage to find a few freeware ** (There are two caveats though) Japanese routes (thanks to AlexMaria's suggestion, which sent me on an interesting hunt).

You can find three routes here: https://nippontrainzrailroad.weebly.com/

Wakayama Line
Osaka Line - note that the route was saved in the session, so if you go to open up the route, you won't see anything. That left me scratching my head for a bit when I opened up the route and there wasn't really anything there, but I think I fixed it by opening up the session and merging it with the route and resaving it.
Chiyoda Line

There are two main caveats:
1) you will have to download multiple collections of dependencies (and I'm still missing KUIDS after doing so). The routes, as far as I can tell, are still great without all the dependencies but they are not optimized for TANE per se (some of Pofig's old trees are in there but those could in theory be replaced fairly easily). I can live with this caveat personally.
2) Getting the routes and dependencies is a major MAJOR pain. You will have to go through some hoop jumping and pop-up ads that pop up. In trying to get one set, I had a pop up that essentially hjijacked and wrecked my browser, saying my settings had been compromised and to call Microsoft immediately for tech support LOL. The problem is, I couldn't close that tab! Thankfully, I was able to close the browser, find my old tabs and restore them. That said, it shouldn't be such a pain to get dependencies and someone who is not tech saavy would have their work cut out for them to say the least.

That said, if you are tech saavy and are looking for somewhere to run some Japanese/Electric subway style stuff, now you know where to find them (and what to expect along the way).

Gisa ^^

You can find three routes here: https://nippontrainzrailroad.weebly.com/

Wakayama Line

The thing is that, as you said, I went through hell when trying to download all the dependencies from the Wakayama line (which is in fact, a small train module, consisting in 3 or 4 slabs), I'm missing a hell out of dependencies, I don't even see the track, or terrain textures... I guess these are all available from the DLS?

I would hereby recommend all route creators to specify at least, where they got their CDPs from, saying in a rough way for example, go to the download station, or here is a link to this web, etc... Also, indicate to which Trainz is the route builted for.

Osaka Line - note that the route was saved in the session, so if you go to open up the route, you won't see anything. That left me scratching my head for a bit when I opened up the route and there wasn't really anything there, but I think I fixed it by opening up the session and merging it with the route and resaving it.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind! :)

hiya guys .. im new in this forum :D im searching for meitetsu addons .. anybody know where i can download meitetsu ?? im big fans of meitetsu train

i had problem with my auran account .. i cant download anything from DLS .. i had TS12 steam original .. and i cant download anything from DLS .. maybe my account has been disabled and i wrong put SN to disabled account ??

If you’re having problems registering your game then contact the helpdesk by submitting a ticket otherwise you won’t have any help with an empty timeline

The thing is that, as you said, I went through hell when trying to download all the dependencies from the Wakayama line (which is in fact, a small train module, consisting in 3 or 4 slabs), I'm missing a hell out of dependencies, I don't even see the track, or terrain textures... I guess these are all available from the DLS?

I would hereby recommend all route creators to specify at least, where they got their CDPs from, saying in a rough way for example, go to the download station, or here is a link to this web, etc... Also, indicate to which Trainz is the route builted for.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind! :)

I agree with everything you are saying. I think the language barrier isn't helping and that they do not have a registered copy (or have stuff on the DLS) is frustrating. There is a lot of great content they have made that would definitely get a lot more exposure if it were up there. For all the work put in, they deserve that, but I also understand about protecting one's creations and for not wanting to put it on the DLS as well...

I wasn't super clear in my explanation about the Osaka loop, so please allow me to re-explain. I don't have the Wakayama route, but what might fix your problem is to open the session instead of the route. Normally, when I go to drive trains, I open the route, plop a train, and hit quick drive. When I did this for the Osaka loop, all I saw were textures, which really puzzled me. Try opening up the session first to see if anything shows. Of course, you could be missing a lot of dependencies too, but I have managed to whittle them down to about 5 in one route and about 10 in another.

Speaking of missing dependencies, if you are looking for some of Matura's stuff, search for his name in this thread. In his signature is a link to his content (which is in a shared folder without spam/ad/malware, as far as I can see).

I'm missing several from andi_ridho_ciputra, a few from reborn1928, one from Matura that I cannot identify or find, and a few with -2 ID numbers, which really puzzles me. I thought - KUID numbers were built-in?

Just saying guys.

If you want a nice route which a very large Japanese part, including a shinkansen and don't mind that is is a fantasy route then download my Electro Island Route SP2 or SP3 for TANE.
All dependencies for it are on the DLS.

Visit the announcement thread:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...P2-amp-SP3-Release-thread-(Very-Large-images)

Sorry, I didn't mean to forget about your route. It looks great and I might chip away at downloading the dependencies on it (no first class ticket at the moment - I'm picky about what I download). At the time, I had GTA V on my HDD and about 5 GB of space left on my HD, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't fit it in.

I think I'll try getting stuff for it now in fact. :)

Gisa ^^

Last edited:
My laptop was sent for repairs. Once it's done, I will get TS12 on and work on my ng42 gauge version of my original route.

I think the language barrier isn't helping and that they do not have a registered copy (or have stuff on the DLS) is frustrating.

I really think that language barries nowadays, ain't a problem at all, in my case (I'm Spaniard), I translate with Google whatever language into English (not to Spanish directly cause it still a s**t the way Google translates into the Cervante's language), fortunately, I speak English since I was 6 years old, so translating from English into whatever with G.Translator, does the trick to me, I'm really happy with the translation from Japanese to English too...

About adding stuff at the DLS, as a freeware content creator, I really don't like adding my stuff into someplace where others can sell my product but I get to see nothing, so apart from what little things I may have at the DLS, I won't be uploading nothing there, an instead, either I will create my own website (indicating where to get the dependences), or will be uploaded to SpainTrainzRutas site. :)

BTW, it would be nice to have a "list" with all the reskins-addons added here in this post, so we know exactly what we have around here.

Last edited:
JR500

JR500 V2 (01-08) comp

Future's schedule
JR500 W5 (01-16)
JR500 KITTY
JR500 EVA
GTO-VVVF SOUNDS
HORN SOUNDS
ENGINE

jr500.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Looking great so far Hirochi-san!!

Hirochi-san

It looks Sugoi !
amazing and fantastic :udrool:.
I have also a JR500 sound Kuid: <KUID:338927:100280> at the download station already that you can use for the older Shinkansen 500's.

I believe the newer Hello Kitty Shinkansen (and former Evangelion) have new drive motors. At least I noticed no VVVF sounds when traveling with them.

Back