Japan

for some reason when I went to the link, I opened goole drive and it just saids file cant be downloaded and it has errors...

On my end, it appears there are no problems at all, i can normally download the file without errors.
Can you post a screenshot of the download page?

Nice, also alexmaria, which software are you using to make trains?

Patience plus SketchUp 2014, altough i'm currently considering changing it with GMAX or Blender.

In the last few weeks ive been trying to patch my Trainz 12 to ver. 61388 but in between 49922 and 57720 i got an error:
This Trainz version is not applicable for your patch (which i think thats what it said)
AND NOW MY TRAINZ DOESNT WANNA OPEN CAUSE:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)
Please tell me if theres a article on helpdesk for this
thank you.

Before attempting to do anything, try to open the content manager (directly from the trainz folder) and pack all the content in several very large (1~5GB) .CDPs so, in case you will need to re-install Trainz, you will have your stuff ready to be re-installed.

(note that this probably won't work as the asset files could have been corrupted by a faulty patch)

Last edited:
On my end, it appears there are no problems at all, i can normally download the file without errors.
Can you post a screenshot of the download page?

sorry but my laptop doesn't have the abilty to copy the image address

I cant only translate the words from the error screen

the words from the error screen :

Opps!
A proplem occurred while displaying the preview screen

that is what it said

Opps!
A proplem occurred while displaying the preview screen

OH COME ON!

explaination-for-dumb-people.jpg

Last edited:
Just use Keimei's JP Platform and Platform roof, and 1 Track of any.
But right now there arent buildings or stations similar to Hakata Minami.

Also i wonder what happened to hirochi? Im curious.

Last edited:
me too, if he is here now i am gonna ask him to make a e3 for sure

Please don't. At least for a while. While I don't know if Hirochi is taking a rest from Trainz or something else happened please don't launch requests the moment he returns.
Let him work on his own projects. Without him a lot of Japan content simply wouldn't exist. So we want to keep him but you don't keep someone by constantly requesting content.

I want an E3 too and even ordered one at J-Trainz. Still not delivered to this day.

Also I couldn't agree more with pagroove. Content creators will just get put off if you bombard them with requests the instant they return to threads after a period of absence.
A lot of them do it for nothing as well, so just be patient. You want tonnes of content and every train imaginable? Go and download Railworks and you'll be more than satisfied there. Requests are fine if it's just the one time but don't bombard people with them. You want an E3 on Trainz that badly? Learn how to use Blender so you can create your own stuff, there's plenty of tutorials online and on YouTube for that.

Please don't. At least for a while. While I don't know if Hirochi is taking a rest from Trainz or something else happened please don't launch requests the moment he returns.
Let him work on his own projects. Without him a lot of Japan content simply wouldn't exist. So we want to keep him but you don't keep someone by constantly requesting content.

I want an E3 too and even ordered one at J-Trainz. Still not delivered to this day.

wait wait wait....u can order a E3 at J-trainz?? but isnt that suppose to be in WIP??

Really should finish these.....
outdated-futures.png

Drop me a PM if you would like the source files. I know some people could finish them quicker and better than me. but give credit for the model kek.

Last edited:
As I said earlier over the weekend I made some cleaning on my mega.nz account.

I added rest of my buildings. I recommend to download all files from 2019 update folder.

Link MEGA

My current route project for 223 EMU's (JR West Biwako line). The construction is divided into 3 Phase
1st will be Kusatsu - Omi-Hachiman,
2nd will be Omi-Hachiman - Maibara and last,
3rd phase will be Kusatsu - Kyoto.

Hope the 1st phase will be finished on time (around end of August).

This route will be payware soon and of course, there will be more than 1 interactive sessions inside.

There is some shots between Kusatsu-Ritto station

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I also want to asks. Is anybody here bought stuff from Jtrainz.com for past 5 month ? Is the content well delivered ?
The creator (Andi) has lost contact since January. the last message was he went to doctor for medical check-up. I hope he is fine.

Back