Japan

Beside the shinkansen is there any full from start to end japanese double-decker EMUs ? I've only seen one-decker mixed with double, if so is there any available for Trainz ? And is the Odakyu 7000 series available on Trainz I remember playing with it in MSTS. Thanks

Beside the shinkansen is there any full from start to end japanese double-decker EMUs ? I've only seen one-decker mixed with double, if so is there any available for Trainz ? And is the Odakyu 7000 series available on Trainz I remember playing with it in MSTS. Thanks

Double deckers would be the Sunrise Sleeper train and that is not available. Odakyu 7000 is also not available at the moment.

Last edited:
I wish they were double decker cars (i think the green cars?) for the 0 series or 100 series
it wouldve been cool :(

Of course would be cool but please be a bit more patient. The Japanese community here already has lots and lots of material to choose from.

Hirochi and Rizky are working on new trains but we must be very grateful that they do it. 3D-modelling is a time-consuming thing and in my opinion Hirochi and Rizky are doing a terrific job at it.

Yes of course it would be cool to have a 100 a 300 etc. But for now let's let the train builders show appreciation for what they make at the moment. For example the simply fantastic E321 that Rizky is making and the Excellent new 500 series by Hirochi.

And on the 700 question you have asked. The problem with the 700 is that the mesh of the version from Trainluver is broken in newer versions of Trainz. Therefore Hirochi has rebuilt it as the 700RS (rebuilt Shinkansen) search for keyword search on the DLS with the input like something like "700 shinkansen" and then you should find it (and also the DR. Yellow variant).

But to make the "Ambitious Japan" version one has to retexture some of 700RS cars back with the old texture. I can probably do that sometime but please don't ask for it as I have now my route release on the program. And for last: MF01 is right in that you should try to register your game because it is not in your timeline. For now I believe you on your word that you have really bought Trainz and therefore I am answering your question but please try to understand that it is a rule here in the forum that you register your game. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Of course would be cool but please be a bit more patient. The Japanese community here already has lots and lots of material to choose from.

Hirochi and Rizky are working on new trains but we must be very grateful that they do it. 3D-modelling is a time-consuming thing and in my opinion Hirochi and Rizky are doing a terrific job at it.

Yes of course it would be cool to have a 100 a 300 etc. But for now let's let the train builders show appreciation for what they make at the moment. For example the simply fantastic E321 that Rizky is making and the Excellent new 500 series by Hirochi.

And on the 700 question you have asked. The problem with the 700 is that the mesh of the version from Trainluver is broken in newer versions of Trainz. Therefore Hirochi has rebuilt it as the 700RS (rebuilt Shinkansen) search for keyword search on the DLS with the input like something like "700 shinkansen" and then you should find it (and also the DR. Yellow variant).

But to make the "Ambitious Japan" version one has to retexture some of 700RS cars back with the old texture. I can probably do that sometime but please don't ask for it as I have now my route release on the program. And for last: MF01 is right in that you should try to register your game because it is not in your timeline. For now I believe you on your word that you have really bought Trainz and therefore I am answering your question but please try to understand that it is a rule here in the forum that you register your game. Simple as that.

It keeps saying could not connect
Yes i did register the game and all that
The one main problem is that. I typed my Username and My password also my ID
It did not work.
I even typed my adress and my postal code
It did not work.
So i need someone to help me. Cause of the time being i give up. -_-
Yes i did type my serial number just to let you know.
I dont know how this works honestly. Cause embarissingly im just 12.

Last edited:
Rizky_Adiputra:
observing a train by Shin_osaka station + KATO (N).
I don't plan to make a interior.
pneumatic system ???

kato.jpg

Beside the shinkansen is there any full from start to end japanese double-decker EMUs ? I've only seen one-decker mixed with double, if so is there any available for Trainz ? [...]

The only fully double-decker EMU i could think of is the 215 series, an experimental suburban train manufactured in 4 10-car sets by Hitachi and Nippon Sharyo in 1992.
(as of today it's not avaible for trainz)

railwaytoukaidouhonsen_jrhigashinihon_215_9.jpg

It was intended to boost capacity on "Home Liner" (limited-stop, seat-reserved, rush-hour only commuter trains) services on the Tokaido and Shonan-Shinjuku Lines between either Tokyo or Omiya (via Ikebukuro and Shinjuku) to Odawara (via Kawasaki and Yokohama), supplementing older single-deck series 183 and 189 limited express trains.

The bodyshell was based on the SaRo 124 and 125 series bilevel green cars introduced in 1988 and used, respectively, with Tokaido Line 113 series sets and Yokosuka/Sobu line 115 series sets, meanwhile the motors, pantographs, auxiliaries and other traction equipment (such as the resistor control) were identical to the 211 series, the headlights instead were based on the 251 series ones.

They are still in service, altough they're rarely seen as they have been widely supplemented by newer E231-1000 and E233-3000 series stock.

Double-decker commuter and suburban trains in Japan are extremely rare, as it's a railway network that in order to obtain more capacity tends to boost the capacity of the line itself (such as running wery high-frequencies in a subway-style) rather than the european practice of boosting the capacity of the train itself using bilevel cars.

Bilevel cars are an obstacle to high-frequencies because they cannot permit a speedy boarding/alighting passenger flux due to their limited number of doors (usually 2), tranverse seating and small stairs connecting upper and lower levels.

Japanese trains instead tend to have four double-leaf doors with longitudinal seating, meaning that the passengers have little to no obstacles when moving in and out of the car.

2-doors trains in Japan are used when there is no need for service frequencies, such as with any limited express or rapid train, when all seats tend to be reserved, thus there is a limited number of passengers boarding or on branch or local diesel lines, where there isn't much traffic.

Last edited:
It did not work.
It did not work.

Then you should contact the helpdesk (It is in the menu right above... ) like MF01 said or make a thread in the general Trainz forum with a title something like " I cannot register my timeline and Trainz, please help". Also provide the error messages on each step that you get literary. If you can't get screenshots then at least quote what messages you get from the computer. Then maybe people can help you there. But please take this registering discussion out of the Japan Forum. Thank you. :)

Being 12 is not a problem btw. We are all from different ages and love trains.

Last edited:
Something i enjoyed the most, Trains! Yes! We All Love Trains! and Virtual Railroading really was Fun!.

Here's what i enjoyed the most of Trainz, Simulating Real Life (with some Imperfections)

The 7-8AM Timelapse:
https://youtu.be/o98P78IEYBw

The 7.00-7.10AM Full Sec. Ver.
https://youtu.be/bXZBf7sbxNE

Bokunomachi Sta. 7-8AM. 38 Departures. JR East Standard Procedure.
Consist : (JR East Original Formation)
E231-1000, E233-1000, E233-3000 by JIRC
E259 on DLS

Route : Bokunomachi (Fiction-JR Tokaido Line Inspired, WIP)
with objects by JIRC, RNP, and on DLS

Music by E-Girls
Departure Melody by tk's midi on YouTube
Made with Bandicam, Bandicut, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Audacity

TS12Steam @ 25fps with Acer Aspire 4743
Intel Core I3-380M 2.53Ghz, Intel HD Graphics 128MB, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Any Suggestions about Session Building? Contact Me!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
It did not work.
It did not work.

Hello, i guess you should ask helpdesk for this issue.
Visit this link to submit your problem: https://support.trainzportal.com/

In some cases, registered trainz serial number doesn't automatically appear on some accounts.

Hope it helps.

Back