Japan

Really cool pics of your route pagroov. Really liked the steam train ones. It appears the Host and post site I was using to post my pics on is no more and I'm looking for a new site to host my pics. I'll check out the Flick r site and see how that goes. Meanwhile it's that time of year for me, Time to upgrade some routes. I'm almost done upgrading the Sanito Main line.

I know this ain't no Trainz shot, but with some time... Who knows? (it still in a very poor state, that's why it's so zoomed in, but I guess people will recognize this Kumoha) I've never ever released nothing for Trainz and it looks like it's going to be like this is this sim doesn't change for good with the next release, but I'm willing to allow other people to export it once finished (if I have the time to do so...). This would be useful for routes like Yamate sen f.e, Kurotrick will agree with me... (I hope he does). :hehe:

wow amazing work! can't wait for its release. I also made that before but i am too lazy to export lol

pmQ9or5zj

pmRKpVdpj

The chuo line is now connected :)
pmWBrTBuj

Most of errors from TS2012-T:ANE conversion are repaired and I slowly starting to enjoy building again. Now I gonna jump on changing my oldest map part with new tracks etc.
Funny thing is. I needed sound effect for school grounds. I ended up with another 17 sounds (busy street, crows, construction sites, sea shore etc.)
I am also amazed how good T:ANE runs with ultra setting on. And the trees. The trees. :D

Because photobucket's 500+ plan I deleted account there and transfer all screenshots on new image storage. Link: HERE

Some screenshots of what I tried to build today:
2018-02-08010909.jpg

2018-02-08011058.jpg

Catenary not yet placed
2018-02-08012002.jpg

And finally map. Some smaller map parts are still not joined to this base map.
2018-02-08015906.jpg

Last edited:
Most of errors from TS2012-T:ANE conversion are repaired and I slowly starting to enjoy building again. Now I gonna jump on changing my oldest map part with new tracks etc.
Funny thing is. I needed sound effect for school grounds. I ended up with another 17 sounds (busy street, crows, construction sites, sea shore etc.)
I am also amazed how good T:ANE runs with ultra setting on. And the trees. The trees. :D

Because photobucket's 500+ plan I deleted account there and transfer all screenshots on new image storage. Link: HERE

Some screenshots of what I tried to build today:

Catenary not yet placed

And finally map. Some smaller map parts are still not joined to this base map.

Very nice pics Matura. Good to have you back. With building routes you go through phases. The trick is to build at your own pace. I sometimes set a goal like for this and that time I want to be at a certain point of the route with building. Keep at it :).

Very nice Kuro. How far is the Yamanote project. Will it be released in the first half of this year? Great shot of the Chuo Line.

Andi is still working on it. we are in progress of creating 2nd session for the route.

anyway, the chuo line are custom made so they won't be contained in the route that is going to be sold.
maybe i could make it free later in the future as it covers shinjuku through tokyo.

here is fun aerial view of Tokyo Station seen above Yaesu Exit.
click the https://ibb.co/f4xJrH

Andi is still working on it. we are in progress of creating 2nd session for the route.

anyway, the chuo line are custom made so they won't be contained in the route that is going to be sold.
maybe i could make it free later in the future as it covers shinjuku through tokyo.

here is fun aerial view of Tokyo Station seen above Yaesu Exit.
click the https://ibb.co/f4xJrH

Fantastic !:D. I Will be in Tokyo this year so I will be see it all with my own eyes :D.

please come over to kobe:'(

Well actually we (me and my brother) will be traveling through from Osaka to Himeji Castle so maybe it is possible to hook up in Kobe. Drop me a pm for the travel details. ;).Basically our travels will take us from Tokyo to Kagoshima in about 2,5 weeks. Japan Railpasses are already on board :). Looking forward to riding the N700 :).

A question in general. I am looking for rice fields splines? Are there any on the DLS? I now use the 25vineyard spline. Lowered it looks like a ricefield.

A question in general. I am looking for rice fields splines? Are there any on the DLS? I now use the 25vineyard spline. Lowered it looks like a ricefield.

Dave Drake (dmdrake) made a couple of splines: Rice_2_spline (KUID 33404:501476:2) and Rice_3_spline (KUID 33404:501478:2).

I use both

Bill

電車でGO Plug and Play has just come in the post, I am really enjoying it!
0qQZMpL.jpg

I've also recently upgraded to TANE, I have gotten my old railroad crossing signals uploaded as an FBX (Trainzmesh).

電車でGO Plug and Play has just come in the post, I am really enjoying it!

I've also recently upgraded to TANE, I have gotten my old railroad crossing signals uploaded as an FBX (Trainzmesh).

Ah that looks really nice to have. Maybe I should look for it when I am in Japan. For me I spent a short period out of Trainz racing in Project Cars 2. But I soon have some time for a new building session. :).

Back