Japan

26678265_940575769440755_1187490652996667400_o.jpg

Toei 6000 from kumamoto

by : Amar Prasugara a.k.a BYADL06

wow that's some serious train traffic there!! Hey what train is that on the far right? I've never seen it before.

You mean on the Osaka Station picture? it was the JR-E001 series Shiki-Shima railway suite.
It was a new train series, further details already on wikipedia.
It was a seriously luxurious train and only available via reservation and/or special excursion itineraries varying from 2 days 1 night and longer.

Here are a few new ones from me. Click on the links to see the full size (4k) screenshots.

Working on the town of Kazumichi. This town is situated on the North side of the Mountains that border Asadaka *(see map a few pages back). The town is connected to Asadaka by Train (Icarus Main Line) and Road. Icarus Road Asadaka Expressway.
Here's a view of the town with the Impressive Kazumichi Bridge (built in 2001)

055ccf98649e9bbb8d6658a158a1e869_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Kazumichi lies in a bird protection area called the Kazumichi Wetlands. There are lots of islands where you can finde lots of rare birds. T This is a view on the area to the mountians that border Asadaka

266d518ca292947a31e1e713afc2bb2b_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Kazumichi is home to a small steam enthuiast club. Those JNR steamers are kept in good shape. Here is a Southbound excursion train departing Kazumichi Station pulled by a "JNR 9633 2-8-0 Umekoji"

c2f442d0e9499c01064bc29ba1d99a66_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Just exited the Tunnes through the mountains

64b1c8f2c2d3df16c1fc44e98f305400_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

A while later the excursion is steaming Through Asadaka North.

daf0ed20ab3f1857ed138532191a9632_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

fafb6630dcfdd1b1252b2f651ff0d33f_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Pulling into Asadaka Eki (central

93469d041aa596b3adcc4523142663fa_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
this link will STILL not open..do you have pop up ads enabled? they can cause dangerous problems with computers that are secure. I do hope to see some of these very nice routes from Japan but so far none of the posted links for download will open. Are they on the DSL? thanks Chris

I use the internet constantly as I am the Admin of an online Game Developers Site and am literally online 24 hours a day and I also do business in Japan with a number of companies and have no issues. The only thing i can think of is that you have used Pop UP Ads that spam the visitor..if so that may make the sites a bane worthy issue to be posted here. Such pop ups can easily be hijacked by virus users. I hope we can resolve this issue or that you can get the routes posted on the DSL. thanks

I wait many minutes and still the page here on this link below is just a dark blue page with no text.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BYADL06

Please go to http://prasugara02.blogspot.co.id/?m=1 for download

There is a problem with your blog. This is the homepage, there is nothing!

Last edited:
this link will STILL not open..do you have pop up ads enabled? they can cause dangerous problems with computers that are secure. I do hope to see some of these very nice routes from Japan but so far none of the posted links for download will open. Are they on the DSL? thanks Chris

I use the internet constantly as I am the Admin of an online Game Developers Site and am literally online 24 hours a day and I also do business in Japan with a number of companies and have no issues. The only thing i can think of is that you have used Pop UP Ads that spam the visitor..if so that may make the sites a bane worthy issue to be posted here. Such pop ups can easily be hijacked by virus users. I hope we can resolve this issue or that you can get the routes posted on the DSL. thanks

I wait many minutes and still the page here on this link below is just a dark blue page with no text.

Sorry but the problem is from your DNS ,my blog is safety :)

Have you guys know about Densha de Go Arcade!? The newest version of Densha de Go series.
A few days ago I found the content named 'densha cab' from keimei on the DLS. So, I'm thinking to make the same style of cabin but from different version, basic from DDGo Arcade's HUD.
So I started make this cab.

This cab will required a special trackside (the last one pic) which it added to the end of each station platform. The cabin system will detect the next stopsign, So the driver will know the distance beetwen the most front of train to stop position on the next station, just like bve and another Densha de go game.

Cheers

Rizky

Have you guys know about Densha de Go Arcade!? The newest version of Densha de Go series.
A few days ago I found the content named 'densha cab' from keimei on the DLS. So, I'm thinking to make the same style of cabin but from different version, basic from DDGo Arcade's HUD.
So I started make this cab.

This cab will required a special trackside (the last one pic) which it added to the end of each station platform. The cabin system will detect the next stopsign, So the driver will know the distance beetwen the most front of train to stop position on the next station, just like bve and another Densha de go game.

Cheers

Rizky

WOW! This is so cool. This opens up the experience of Densha de Go Experiences in Trainz.:D. Coupled with a points system we could definitely have that experience in the near future with more flexibility than Densha de Go itself. Great pioneering work there Rizky :D:D:D.

Is it also Possible to add the name of the station in the Hud?

@ Railshuttle.

Yes, Asadaka Station is indeed massive. I am glad it is done. Making the station (figuring out how each line would travel) alone took me about 3 months.
On te screenshot from the stations in my last screenshot post. from left to right: Asadaka Blue Line Metro, Asadaka Coastal line (maybe I call this also a color), Icarus Shinkansen, Icarus Main line Local and Express and some spare tracks for parking trains.

Last edited:
Is it also Possible to add the name of the station in the Hud?
Should be if the script or whatever of the hud reads the next marker...

Definitly gonna be a nice addition, considering the HUD is really nice of it... just the driving is gonna be alot weirder in TANE than in the Arcade haha ^^'
(Got myself the NESiCA now so I can save my progress when ever I play the Arcade though which is nice)

A Densha de go style cab?!! That would rule!! I'm guessing it will be for the TANE and up? I just wish you could stick your head out the cab window like in the old microsoft train sim.
pagroov: Naming the lines in color helps me out alot when I got multiple routes running around in the same place. Will there be any lines dedicated to freight traffic on Icarus or will they have to share with the commuter lines?

anyone having a problem with JTrains' E257 pantograph coming up as faulty or the metro 05 having the fans appear well above the body and the tokyo metro 5000 missing dependencies as i cant seem to get a reply from them at all

このスクリーンショットは、映画「Suicide Club 2001」からインスピレーションを受けたもので、日本の学生の自殺 :v :v
26850655_1229504077193529_7479183968993810095_o.jpg

Back