Japan

Ok I always assumed that Andy would make an announcement in this thread or somewhere else on this forum when the route is ready.

I have a little request, I am looking for the sizes of these emu ,Enoden 10 series ,Enoden 20 series ,Enoden 300 series ,Enoden 500 series ,Enoden 1000 series ,Enoden 2000 series. thanks

Hey Guys and Gals!! It's been a while since I posted here. Nice to know the projects and pics are still going strong! I'll get back to rehabbing my route in a few weeks. (I took a little break form trainz to do other stuff but now I'm back on track LOL!!) My build if anyone wants to know is 47772. I'm currently working on the second sector of my route which is the longest. I'll put up a beta on my onedive site next month PM me if you're interested in test driving it.
Hey Matura just what made your content manager crash?
Pagroov: Your route is still not showing up in my game. Maybe my build is too old? are there some items that you used from TANE cause there are some kuids that can't be found on the DLS.
Newcomers: Welcome to our little forum and good luck with your projects!!
Lastly, I leave some pics from my West Sanito line. decided to run some steam trains and the DD51: Enjoy and see you soon!!
43e7c124d3907f712d87bea2fd6c7d51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks pagroove!! I'll give it a shot. hopefully it won't srcrew up my routes so I'm gonna make a back up of my S.I.R.L layout before applying the patch

That is a good question, Andi has been a bit in active on the forums last I heard from him. There could be many reasons why his website has vanished.

I have been busy finishing up track work on a route I want to upload to the DLS as a demo for Keimei's 762MM Trains.

Good news for the Tsurumi Line followers: I've been given permission to reskin Dave Drake's DHR people, making them seem a bit more Japanese, for our route. I am still plugging away on it, but if someone wishes to take over for a while, I could use the break. PM me or post here if you're interested.

Bill

SO this is the newest of Japan's "weird" looking trains. Does it go to any special destination like a hot spring or theme park?
Hey Pagroov, the patch works and my build is now at 48249. However, Your route still isn't showing up :(

@groundonrules: Nice train. indeed one weird looking one but cute :).

my build is now at 48249. However, Your route still isn't showing up :(

Then you are still not at the right build because it should be:
Trainz 12 Hotfix 4 (build 61388)
You patched up but you should patch up to Hotfix 4 (backup your own work before each step.)
I know it is a painful process. But I did patch up too because this version was still supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

aw man!! It's still not over?!! ho kay guess I'll have to get yet more patches. I had no Idea my version was that old LOL!!
you can change trainz build number on the route config. change it to lower value !. it's should be work.. but the route may have some bugs. I exported my route on TS12 Hotfix4 to TS2010,then I changed route build number from 3.7 to 3.2 ,and It's worked!! but weird..

Last edited:
2 new sessions for Electro Island 3 where uploaded to the DLS:

Electro Island V 3.0 Afternoon Shinkansens: <KUID:338927:100099> and
Electro Island V 3.0 TGV Autosession <KUID:338927:100100>

Both are auto sessions.

First a description of the relevant session for the Japan forum:

Afternoon Shinkansens is a full auto session on the Colden Shinkansens featuring Nozomi, Kodama and the special Airport Megvad service.

Portals are on high traffic rates of 8 minutes.

The trains used are the N700A, Shinkansen 0, Shinkansen 500, Hikari Railstar. In addition there are E5 and E6 (E5Red) consists on the Icarus Shinkansen sections at Shin Hanyo station. Cloud is set to overcast. Kodama services will wait at Hazima Station where the trains are overtaken by the Nozomi trains. Megvad Shinkansen station is only serviced by the Hikari Railstar train and not by any other train. This is done because there are other ways to get fast to Northrop airport (by Maglev and TGV for example)

I will post some screens of this session soon.

Second session

TGV Autosession:

A full simulation of the TGV circle line. Also with different services. I will not describe it here because it is not a Japanese line.

I will now also try to update the Japanese lines session for Electro Island 3.0. This will also require adding of additional services because there are a lot of new lines added. So this will take longer. Maybe I split this session up in separate sessions for each line.

Last edited:
Nice Session Pagroove !! ,I'll download it later..

Now I still continued my route project, Yamanote .
i've been finished 5 station, Ikebukuro, Mejiro, Takadanobaba, & Shin-Okubo. Next station is Shinjuku.
This will take a long time in the Shinjuku section. :sleep:

Here a compilation of screenshoot I took,
with an amazing E235 from Hirochi

Takadanobaba-Mejiro Section

OTW To Takadanobaba

Morning at Shin-Okubo :D

Trainz Version : TS12 Build 61388

=Rizky_Adiputra;1493120]Nice Session Pagroove !! ,I'll download it later..

Please do. I'm gonna make more (a morning and evening session 2).
Do anyone know about making interactive sessions? I want to make a scripted passenger session too.

Now I still continued my route project, Yamanote .
i've been finished 5 station, Ikebukuro, Mejiro, Takadanobaba, & Shin-Okubo. Next station is Shinjuku.
This will take a long time in the Shinjuku section. :sleep:

Here a compilation of screenshoot I took,
with an amazing E235 from Hirochi
Takadanobaba-Mejiro Section

OTW To Takadanob

Morning at Shin-Okubo :D
Trainz Version : TS12 Build 61388

Simply FANTASTIC :).

Maybe you want to release in parts with portals for traffic. In that way some things are already secure online (also als a backup). Don't know what happened with the pay ware Yamanote from J-Trainz?

But this looks great.

In other news: I received the Tsurumi line from Hiballer. It looks like a great project in the works. Gonna build it up over the next month.

Last edited:
And I am working on the reskins of the DHR people into people that look more Japanese. I don't know if I can get them out to the DLS before I am locked out of it due to my use of TS2012SP2HF4. I may have to host them on my site if that happens.

Bill

Back