Japan

Theres a route called Electro Island on the DLS. Theres a Shinkansen line Local and Rapid lines
Theres also the Icarus Shinkansen so go check those out. :)
tho ive never gotten the route but i came across videos of it.

Wow those look beautiful, but can you please make them (E7 Also) compatible for Trainz 12 Please?

Thanks, Anyway sorry, it seems that content (223-6000) will not compatible with TS12, except 05.
for E7, I think i can make it compatible for TS12, just wait.

well......i mean at least can some other people make 400 and e3?

Modelling take a lot time-consuming. Only someone who got a high motivation will do. At least there are other ways to get E3 Shinkansen by converting models from railsim add-ons. It's bit illegal but i thinks it's okay if you do for yourself only.

Hi. I got a ton of Japanese rolling stock yet I cannot find a decent route to run them on.
Could anyone point me to some large freeware Japanese routes?

Make a large Japanese-style routes, especially basic on real world is hard honestly. You need modelling skill at least to make building process easier. Unless you make an fiction Japan route. Btw there are some freeware fiction japanese routes in DLS I guess, like Electro Island by Paagrove. Also there are freeware Nambu line in my websites. Just a short layout but still worth for driving I think.

Theres a route called Electro Island on the DLS. Theres a Shinkansen line Local and Rapid lines
Theres also the Icarus Shinkansen so go check those out. :)
tho ive never gotten the route but i came across videos of it.
dude the local and rapid lines were all broken
how?
due to the road crossings for some reason it doesn't let train pass
it would just derail the train
or u might gonna need to use another rail to connect though the crossing that is how I fix it but I didn't since there is way too many crossings for me to fix

Modelling take a lot time-consuming. Only someone who got a high motivation will do. At least there are other ways to get E3 Shinkansen by converting models from railsim add-ons. It's bit illegal but i thinks it's okay if you do for yourself only.[/QUOTE]

ok...then what is the link for the railsim add-ons yea?

how?
or u might gonna need to use another rail to connect though the crossing that is how I fix it but I didn't since there is way too many crossings for me to fix

Well did you download the latest version of E.I?
OR it could be the fact that it has missing dependencies.

how?

Oh?

Thats VERY strange. I've released my route long ago and never got a complain from anyone. I had this problem during making the route and thought I had fixed the routes by reconnecting the crossings.

Maybe on your computer it is bugged. Which version are you running?

It is a simple fix. You have to reconnect the crossings if you come across this. The route is open for edit so you can fix it and then save the route.

Last edited:
@rowlwtmaster

As you always use "please reply" could you then please also reply on my answer in post #4566. The answer is important because it let's me know if a certain version of Electro Island is broken. You have said that all the local and rapid lines are broken.

I want to know:

1.Which version are you running?
2.Do you have any missing dependencies in this version?
3.Does the problem solve itself when downloading the dependencies?

If not then let me know so I can take note and maybe fix anything if needed. As I have pointed out. I didn't receive a single mail or forum comment that the local lines are broken so it is very strange. I take a lot of times testing my routes but Electro Island is a big route so maybe I overlooked a certain area.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and edited to add: Did you find a solution for the Shinkansen train sway? If not I can send you an example config text. But the problem was discussed earlier so try to find it by searching the forum.

@rowlwtmaster

As you always use "please reply" could you then please also reply on my answer in post #4566. The answer is important because it let's me know if a certain version of Electro Island is broken. You have said that all the local and rapid lines are broken.

I want to know:

1.Which version are you running?
2.Do you have any missing dependencies in this version?
3.Does the problem solve itself when downloading the dependencies?

If not then let me know so I can take note and maybe fix anything if needed. As I have pointed out. I didn't receive a single mail or forum comment that the local lines are broken so it is very strange. I take a lot of times testing my routes but Electro Island is a big route so maybe I overlooked a certain area.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and edited to add: Did you find a solution for the Shinkansen train sway? If not I can send you an example config text. But the problem was discussed earlier so try to find it by searching the forum.

q1. the version im using is E.I V4
q2. no it doesn't have any missing dependcies but it has 1 warning
q3. no it doesn't cuz is a warning aka I cant solve the proplem

and no I didn't found the sway (wat is sway?)

ok u know what im gonna say it right on

can somebody help me to reskin a jr500
the blue into green (even the jr500 logo needs to be green)
and black into yellow

i dont know how to reskin trains and i dont wanna risk recking the train itself too

ok...tried download the 7-zip and then what?
im not good with these things

A conversion system for RailSim addons as of today is not avaible, but it's being worked on.
It will be avaible maybe in the next years.

by the way is anyone here is good at reskining trains?

Yes. What do you need?

ok u know what im gonna say it right on

can somebody help me to reskin a jr500
the blue into green (even the jr500 logo needs to be green)
and black into yellow

first - Ask the permission from the original author (via a private message, possibly, and without spamming), then you can work on it.

i dont know how to reskin trains and i dont wanna risk recking the train itself too

There's the "Clone Asset" function in the content manager.
Reskinning involves modifying the texture images of a given asset.
This can be done using most image editors (including the good old XP-default MSpaint) with the help of an image converter
(.TGA to .JPEG and viceversa).

Also, may i ask you to:

-quit putting "pls reply" at the end of all of your posts.
It's annoying and useless. If you write something, somebody, sooner or later will reply.

- write your posts as clear and unambiquitous (and as grammatically correct) as possible.
We must be able to clearly understand what you are saying, in order to help you.

- do not write multiple posts one after another to tell the same thing.
It's useless to pollute this thread with serveral posts all saying the same thing. Just write one with all you need.

Last edited:
A conversion system for RailSim addons as of today is not avaible, but it's being worked on.
It will be avaible maybe in the next years.

Yes. What do you need?

first - Ask the permission from the original author (via a private message, possibly, and without spamming), then you can work on it.

There's the "Clone Asset" function in the content manager.
Reskinning involves modifying the texture images of a given asset.
This can be done using most image editors (including the good old XP-default MSpaint) with the help of an image converter
(.TGA to .JPEG and viceversa).

Also, may i ask you to:

-quit putting "pls reply" at the end of all of your posts.
It's annoying and useless. If you write something, somebody, sooner or later will reply.

- write your posts as clear and unambiquitous (and as grammatically correct) as possible.
We must be able to clearly understand what you are saying, in order to help you.

- do not write multiple posts one after another to tell the same thing.
It's useless to pollute this thread with serveral posts all saying the same thing. Just write one with all you need.

alright I will do those

Hi All,

I recently got TRS19 and am trying to find all the missing dependencies I've neglected over the years. Does anyone know where to find any of these?

<kuid:-2:533678695>
<kuid:-2:1012>
<kuid:-2:664042051>
<kuid:181574:1194>

(From Chiyoda Line)

<kuid:300193:100234>
<kuid:429786:100473>
<kuid:300193:100121>
<kuid:300193:100100>
<kuid:300193:100141>
<kuid:300193:100120>
<kuid:429786:1024>
<kuid:300193:100168>
<kuid2:807882:21055:1>

(From BSE Nippon Saro)

Any help would be most appreciated! :)

Gisa

q1. the version im using is E.I V4
q2. no it doesn't have any missing dependcies but it has 1 warning
q3. no it doesn't cuz is a warning aka I cant solve the proplem

and no I didn't found the sway (wat is sway?)

crossings

Could you then point out which crossings are broken (some example screenshots will help) At my computer they are not broken.

For now: Simply reconnect them and resave the route then they are reconnected for ever on you computer. Try to fix per route.

Yes it is annoying if you download a route to expect it to be working 100% and it is broken. Often I too then don't bother with such a route again. However I always try to fix first. If there is progress in the fixing I keep a route if not then..

.As I have said I tried to bring Electro Island as faultless as I could do at the time and certainly the NG routes worked (I drove them all in multiple directions). But sometimes a route can corrupt on reinstall or installing on another computer. I am suspecting that the crossings that I have used are not immune for this flaw. However there are not so much JPN crossings that come ready to use to I used this. But as it is a very large route even I did find some pieces that where not connected after the release. Simply reconnect and keep using the route. Therefore I left it open for edit.

About train sway:

You pm'd me about the issue you had that the Shinkansens started moving left to right at high speeds(swaying). To disable it add the following lines to the trains config of the Shinkansens:

suspension-pitch-limit 0
suspension-roll-limit 0
cabinsway 0

Warning. Some new Hirochi trains won't let you alter the suspension settings as the asset version is to low. And the suspension settings are only available on higher versions assets.

Then try the cabin sway tag.

Then there is something you have to do if you almost want to completely eliminate the swaying on the Shinkansens and it is very annoying. You have to set the track quality to 100% on all segments of the route and resave the route.

I did already set the track on Electro Island to 100% quality on the Shinkansens but I can of course have forgotten a certain part.
So the only way to have almost no sway or at leas realistic sway is a combination of config file settings AND track quality.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
crossings

Could you then point out which crossings are broken (some example screenshots will help) At my computer they are not broken.

For now: Simply reconnect them and resave the route then they are reconnected for ever on you computer. Try to fix per route.

Yes it is annoying if you download a route to expect it to be working 100% and it is broken. Often I too then don't bother with such a route again. However I always try to fix first. If there is progress in the fixing I keep a route if not then..

.As I have said I tried to bring Electro Island as faultless as I could do at the time and certainly the NG routes worked (I drove them all in multiple directions). But sometimes a route can corrupt on reinstall or installing on another computer. I am suspecting that the crossings that I have used are not immune for this flaw. However there are not so much JPN crossings that come ready to use to I used this. But as it is a very large route even I did find some pieces that where not connected after the release. Simply reconnect and keep using the route. Therefore I left it open for edit.

About train sway:

You pm'd me about the issue you had that the Shinkansens started moving left to right at high speeds(swaying). To disable it add the following lines to the trains config of the Shinkansens:

Warning. Some new Hirochi trains won't let you alter the suspension settings as the asset version is to low. And the suspension settings are only available on higher versions assets.

Then try the cabin sway tag.

Then there is something you have to do if you almost want to completely eliminate the swaying on the Shinkansens and it is very annoying. You have to set the track quality to 100% on all segments of the route and resave the route.

I did already set the track on Electro Island to 100% quality on the Shinkansens but I can of course have forgotten a certain part.
So the only way to have almost no sway or at leas realistic sway is a combination of config file settings AND track quality.

Hope this helps.

for the crossing bit
I am just gonna say that is mostly like all the crossings on the all lines along toshin and hazima so yea good luck with fix them XD

and for swaying
thanks for how to fixing it put where do I put the codes in? or is there already a code in the config itself?

for the crossing bit
I am just gonna say that is mostly like all the crossings on the all lines along toshin and hazima so yea good luck with fix them XD

NO!

Like I said..

I didn't receive any other bug reports. So I won't fix anything you want me fixing until pointed out what is wrong. (proof in screenshots or by other means)

Other users apparently don't have this problem. Otherwise I received more bug reports.

and for swaying
thanks for how to fixing it put where do I put the codes in? or is there already a code in the config itself?

That you can find out for yourself. Good luck

Edited to add. So maybe I come on strong. But I mean . Come on take some effort to search things for yourself and when pointing out bugs to others you must show where you encounter the bug. Simply saying all crossings on a route is not good enough because I drove the routes before release.

And if they are all broken I want to know more.

Which service pack are you on? and which EXACT version (title exact) are you running?

Last edited:
Back