Japan

[URL]http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=170965[/URL][IMG/]

i don’t know how to upload a image

and also I tried

Last edited:
To be honest that route isn’t bad at all. Even tho yea it’s not completed.
But I feel like most routes are just sceneries it taking screenshots at this point.
I only few good thing about the tokaido map is the station and some little scenery.
tho most part I like the station really much since it has the fence that is on the station platform. I kinda like these kinds of stations. Somebody should make more of those.

Train car :
Take note : All content below is based on build 2.9, but only tested in TANE. So I don't know are these content work on TS12 or below. But at least it's based on 2.9, It seems 90% will work.
Also, There might be some missing dependencies error happens after installation. That because I can't include some deps because of deps status. So, please change the missing deps with another available components.
JIRC N700A + N700S Shinkansen -> DOWNLOAD

Youtube vids :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyzEjbF9V4
35156899_1750761895012625_8530911738374127616_o.jpg

Thank you to make this great model to us, After I have installed the N700 and N700s, I found that there are some of the issues when I editing the model

Some of the model show the error code with VE186 and VE94, so that how can I fix it?

Another problem is that the door of the train is cannot open via commands,as I know some of the train door in DLS is not animated, so how can I make it animated by myself?

It is grateful if you or someone can help me to solve the problem :)

PS:I am the new comers of the Trainz and trying to make a route about Shinkansen

Last edited:
I already have those kits. Thus the kitbashing. Was hoping someone would make a complete whole station. I've got the one form Hanshin too. Kinda surprized his site is still up after all this time.

Thank you to make this great model to us, After I have installed the N700 and N700s, I found that there are some of the issues when I editing the model

Some of the model show the error code with VE186 and VE94, so that how can I fix it?

Another problem is that the door of the train is cannot open via commands,as I know some of the train door in DLS is not animated, so how can I make it animated by myself?

It is grateful if you or someone can help me to solve the problem :)

PS:I am the new comers of the Trainz and trying to make a route about Shinkansen

Thanks for the feedback. Those error (or am I can say warnings?) only can be fixed inside the modelling software. If those error shows as warnings, I think it's okay at least it's still playable in trainz.
Speaking of the doors, Those models are not yet animated. So sorry about that. I lost the raw files (files that can be edited on 3d modelling software). But still I can animated it, but It might take time.

-Rizky

[URL]http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=170965[/URL][IMG/]

i don’t know how to upload a image

and also I tried[/QUOTE]

At your link above ([URL]http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=170965[/URL]) ,
open your image at new tab first before put in here.
It should be : ([URL]https://images.n3vgames.com/trainzportal/mytrainz/818922/screenshots/170965/1000/My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg[/URL])

Thanks for the feedback. Those error (or am I can say warnings?) only can be fixed inside the modelling software. If those error shows as warnings, I think it's okay at least it's still playable in trainz.
Speaking of the doors, Those models are not yet animated. So sorry about that. I lost the raw files (files that can be edited on 3d modelling software). But still I can animated it, but It might take time.

-Rizky

Thanks for your reply,It seems that it doesn’t work in TS19,Although they can see in menu, they are red and cannot put it on track
Also,It’s very great that to have animated doors that to make them more realistic

Last edited:
To be honest that route isn’t bad at all. Even tho yea it’s not completed.
But I feel like most routes are just sceneries it taking screenshots at this point.
I only few good thing about the tokaido map is the station and some little scenery.
tho most part I like the station really much since it has the fence that is on the station platform. I kinda like these kinds of stations. Somebody should make more of those.

Anybody reply to this?

Nice work evryone!

I'm also currently re-working all of my older reskins, updating them with new textures and new enginesounds, hornsounds and enginespecs.
As of now, i've completed the "refurbishment" of the E231-500/E231-0/209-500s and 205 Series trains (both reskins of Rizky's content), and next in line to be updated are the 201 Series reskins (also Rizky's).

Speaking of 205 Series reskins, i made this just for fun. Can you guess where is it from?

TR-205-Series-Detective-Conan-Case-Closed.png

Hint: Kudos if you find out!

Last edited:
AlexMaria: I downloaded you 105 series but I'm missing <kuid:668654:100055>. it's the only one. I get that and they will be ready to roll. Can you help?

AlexMaria: I downloaded you 105 series but I'm missing <kuid:668654:100055>. it's the only one. I get that and they will be ready to roll. Can you help?

it's the "JNR Local EMU hornsound". Weird... i should've included it in the dependencies folder...
Anyway, you can download it here.

I'll update the original post too.

Nice! What is that consist in the foreground? Loco looks supermodern, but I can't decide if it is pulling a prison train....

Back