Page 371 of 376 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 5632

Thread: Japan

Well @rowletmaster there's the Nambu Branch Line from http://jirctrainz.com/layout/ It's a 1.4 Km line. And there's also Chiyoda Branch Line and Japan - Model Trainz that are available on the Trainz Store

Some new shot form my newest route. I finally got the chance to take the Azusa out for a spin on the Orange line. I don't think I got the car constant quite right though I'll have to edit it.

Blog Entries

Very nice Railshuttle.

Here are some new shots from me.

First a couple of the city of Awaji and Awaji Shinkansen and Main station. This area is 85% finished. Then some from the city of Icaruko. This is very WIP (Work In Progress). And some bonus shots with the Icaruko Metro. A train that AlexMaria made for me based on the Tokyu 5080.
    As always. Link to Full album:https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR6Teon

Building is going slow due to conversion upwards from TRS12>TANESP3>TRS2019. Each time I buildI have to go though this conversion proces.
    I am now on iteration 69. So that means I really have done this whole conversion proces 69 times to keep it compatible with all versions from Trainz 12 to 19. To be honest I could build much faster if I only stuck to TANE and upwards.
    At this point I am really considering dropping Trainz 12 and Trazin Mac 2 support. This programs are old and work slow on a newer machine. And by the looks on this forum most people also have upgraded or am I wrong?

How many people are using Trianz 12 still to drive here?

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_38_16_930
    by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_38_51_003

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_39_04_567

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_40_58_555

Now Icaruko Terminal (VERY WIP). Endpoint nr 1 of the Icarus Shinkansen (the other being Icaruko Airport). The E6 on the Pick can continue as Mini Shinkansen over the Normal Network to Airport also. There is a Gauge changer on the end of the station (kitbashed of course).

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_55_04_736

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_56_09_316

The Icaruko Metro made by AlexMaria based on some textures I've sent him.

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_54_08_023

[IMG]

TRS19_2020_09_30_23_52_09_632

APA Hotel made by me. .

APA Hotel is one of the big Japanes Hotel companies.

[IMG]TRS19_2020_09_30_23_43_41_716 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by pagroove; September 30th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Very nice Railshuttle.

Here are some new shots from me.

First a couple of the city of Awaji and Awaji Shinkansen and Main station. This area is 85% finished. Then some from the city of Icaruko. This is very WIP (Work In Progress). And some bonus shots with the Icaruko Metro. A train that AlexMaria made for me based on the Tokyu 5080.
    As always. Link to Full album:https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR6Teon

Building is going slow due to conversion upwards from TRS12>TANESP3>TRS2019. Each time I buildI have to go though this conversion proces.
    I am now on iteration 69. So that means I really have done this whole conversion proces 69 times to keep it compatible with all versions from Trainz 12 to 19. To be honest I could build much faster if I only stuck to TANE and upwards.
    At this point I am really considering dropping Trainz 12 and Trazin Mac 2 support. This programs are old and work slow on a newer machine. And by the looks on this forum most people also have upgraded or am I wrong?

Looks great! I have your other route which I enjoy. I'm biased, as I have TRS19, but I personally believe it's really up to you to build this in any version you want. I agree, that 12 is outdated, to say the least. TRS19 would still be more than fair for freeware, if you ask me. One has to consider that on an older rig, with older software, it wouldn't run well either, but that is just my humble opinion.

Looking forward to release time Keep up the great work!

Gisa
    "Build it and they will come..."

Very nice Railshuttle.
    I currently do, altough i'm planning to switch to TS2019 soon.
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

Very cool shots pagroove!! Your cityscapes are the best I've ever seen so far.
    I'm still using trainz twelve cause of the TONS of stuff I've gotten for it I hear they are gonna be updating Trainz2018 again and I've given up the "keeping up with the Jones" mentality. Eventually, I'll get a newer version but not every freaking year!!

Very wel done Pagroove. I am loving this work that you're doing

Well i am sorta using Trainz SP3

tho idk will i be getting TS2019 cuz my bloody laptop is gonna die from using it and i got no money buying it thats why i gotta stick with TANE SP3

Blog Entries

Thank you all. From what I am reading most people are planning to upgrade.

I'll think I am upping the minimum spec to TANE SP3.

So this means I will probably support only TANE SP3 and TRS 2019. But as you have seen in the screenshots there is still a lot of work to do. So it is not coming any time soon ( so lot's of time to upgrade) But upping the version also mean I can work faster. Less conversion jobs and surveyor isn't as lagging as it is in TS12.

Default Sakura tree

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Some new shot form my newest route. I finally got the chance to take the Azusa out for a spin on the Orange line. I don't think I got the car constant quite right though I'll have to edit it.
    May i know the name and the creator of sakura tree in your first screenshot?

May i know the name, and the creator of sakura tree in your first screenshot?

I believe the trees were made by a guy named DMdrake. He made a ton of different trees that were low poly and easy on the framerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    I believe the trees were made by a guy named DMdrake. He made a ton of different trees that were low poly and easy on the framerate.
    Sankyu friend

A highly recommendable video from NHK World which shows the impressive work behind the punctuality of Tokyo's train network.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/o...video/4001374/

Enjoy.