Japan

I don't think you can fully comprehend the actual scaleof the Chibu Urban Monorail project that AlexMaria has embarked on until you see this Youtube video.
Good luck with this project and I look forward to seeing it develop further.

https://youtu.be/ajuMPfGgLqA

Riding the World's Longest Sky Train in Japan!! || Chiba Urban Monorail - YouTube

heres a small teaser of wip route by lelouch
you can see more in the trainz japan discord

unknown.png
unknown.png

I guess it's mainly cause I'm not a monorail guy. Still from the pics posted, It looks like a highly detailed and solid route. Good luck with it.

Small Orange line Rehab update: The southern terminal of Beach Grove has been upgraded with a new depot to fix the new trains. The station at Bayland has been uplifted to an elevated station.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice work and screens everyone. I haven't been so active lately on the forums but still working on the route. I have done some of the more not so sexy work like naming stations over the whole IML (Icarus Main Line). Today I have named All stations on that line. The Icarus Main Line (IML) has now 85 named stations. I used a Japanese town name generator and also some of my own (little) knowledge of the Japanese language.

Expect an update within the 2 coming weeks.

The plus side of this work that the AI can now drive the whole Icarus Main line. I am busy building a big session but that is a lot of work.
I haven't even had the time to look at the suspended monorail. I downloaded the trains and tracks. So that will be a thing of the future.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Now that the holidays are upon us, it's gonna be tough trying to make or upgrade routes. I did manage to do some updates on mine a bit. I've comp[leted the new Edge Street Subway for the Orange Line. Eliminating a lot of grade crossing and making room for the Sunset City Amtrack passsenger terminal. The Sunset City Shinkansen has crossed the Dobbs river and has reached it's Southern temninus of Sunset City.
When cruising the net for some new trains and here are some pics of what I've found. Enjoy!!

Some more pics to end off the month for me.
I got them off Facebook form a site called AG trains. The models are really good however the doors aren't animated and the Cabview is very off center. I'll post a screenshot of it soon in hopes someone know how to correct the view.

Back