Japan

great to hear from you again matura!1 Nice pics by the way. The new depot seems to be coming along nicely.
I wanted to ask you about the trees you've discovered and will use on your layout. Are they low poly trees? I'm in the process of eliminating those stupid speed trees cause they slow my game down.

Thanks.:)

I wanted to ask you about the trees you've discovered and will use on your layout. Are they low poly trees? I'm in the process of eliminating those stupid speed trees cause they slow my game down.

Well, not exactly low poly. They are hybrid 3D. But I did not notice any slowdown with them. But again I've got a pretty powerful machine. And my TS2012 is running on 250GB SSD drive.

Hi everyone,
have purchased from Andi's store again and have been unable to get certain CDP's for the JR 117 Tokai and the Tokyo Metro 5000 to work, was wondering if anyone has had the same issues.

Cheers,
Jake

Hi everyone,
have purchased from Andi's store again and have been unable to get certain CDP's for the JR 117 Tokai and the Tokyo Metro 5000 to work, was wondering if anyone has had the same issues.

Cheers,
Jake
Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience, we have re-sent the JR 117 Tokai and Tokyo Metro 5000 series.

Last edited:
Hi all, the JR 203 series is now available on the http://jtrainz.com/ and Trainz Download Station:
<KUID:300193:100454>
<KUID:300193:100748>
<KUID:300193:100749>
Screenshot_44.jpg

Screenshot_17.jpg

wow that's pretty powerful. My machine is pretty much a dinosaur compared to yours. What do you have as a processor? a dual or quad core?
Nice trains there Andi

Thanks Andi,
Your content is absolutely amazing, keep it up and you will have loyal customers from anywhere in the world.

Cheers,
Jake

Any good and fairly long japan steam routes for ts12, found a couple of smaller ones but not one i like yet. The best i have been able to do so far is export them to murchision 42" layot witch they do look good working there way through the mountains

Tom

Nice pics and work you've done, Quick ? 4 U, what kind of Gravel are you using between the Track centers and ROW, I like the size of Rock and Texture, not sure if I have it, want to experiment on my Route in some areas with the you show in these Pictures.....

What kind of Gravel are you using between the Track centers and ROW, I like the size of Rock and Texture, not sure if I have it, want to experiment on my Route in some areas with the you show in these Pictures.....

For whom is the question about gravel addressed?

Hi my name is andri from indonesia i wanna ask is there anyone here have a japan object like station,building or etc??? sorry for my bad english :'

There are some JR style platforms on the DLS and Hirochi recently released a few JR stations as well.
Matura: I think he wants to know the name of the texture you used as ballast in your pictures.

What kind of Gravel are you using between the Track centers and ROW, I like the size of Rock and Texture, not sure if I have it, want to experiment on my Route in some areas with the you show in these Pictures.....

I guess the question really belongs to me. I used gravel from "samplaire" mostly.
But some gravel textures in the pics are my own. You need to wait a little for those. Soon I will upload my new textures some new KOKI traincars and simple overpass for stations.

Railshuttle:But Iam Using TS 09 In dls that jr stations and platforms is compatible with ts 12
There are two options. Upgrade your trainz version or downgrade the object by change the build number.
I suggest you to upgrade your trainz version. Downgrade will take too much time.

My another project :
[FONT=&quot]Tokyo Chikatetsu 6000-kei (Tokyo Metro 6000 series)
[/FONT]

14434884_1124547700967384_7852249252493686389_o.jpg

Dear valued customer,

Say hello to our new route! "Furano Line" You can pre-order now. If you order now, you'll save $50,00. Not only that, you will automatically get the $20,00 Voucher thatcan be spend on our store (no minimum purchase required).
The package will includes:

• Furano Line route with 4 interactive sessions"
  • Kiha 150
  • 103 Series
  • 125 Series
  • 123 Series

This package will be scheduled for release on December, 2016.
*Offer expires on October 9, 2016

PRE_ORDER_FURANO_LINE.jpg

Back