Japan

A little announcement, the Uchibo Line is being put on hold until further notice. Until I Finnish learning blender I will not be continuing the route, the reason being is that I need some more realistic signals to put in route, better track signage, more realistic suburban housing, actual roads that will work properly, and time to make a train to go with the route. I do have plans for all of these items when I complete working with blender. I do plan to complete this route but with school starting I'd like to jumpstart a few other things before I complete this.

Titanicchristo: It's ok. A highly detailed and long layout like yours will take time and Real Life will always be more important. So go ahead take your time with it when you have time. Good luck to you.

I'm still working on my own endless work. Slowly but surely. I was making a lot of stuff so I could build more.

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know. I've worked hard on a Final Trainz 12 Version of Electro Island. Called Electro Island 4.0. Final (see a resemblance to a certain other train game ?;))

Available on the DLS under Kuid Number: <KUID:338927:100156>

I've worked especially hard to super detail the Toshin Circle line. Also the other NG Japanese lines are more usable now because I made some sidings and turning points. So v 4.0. is certainly enhanced on the Japanese part. Now working on porting the old sessions as making some new sessions. I also fixed some parts of the air routes. So Aircraft coming from the North East Aircraft portal should now land at a realistic speed at Northrop International Airport runway 27.

Here is the v 4.0. feature list:

- New in v 4.0.

- Turned on the Traffic. When you don't like it then go into Surveyor> edit route and change the region into the default region and save the route. Don't upload the no traffic version!
- Colden Monorail. Fully functional. Stations are with trackmarks. Use the drive to trackmark function. Tihis is due to no (in drive to under MC for Monorail Colden)
suitable monorail stations for the Tokyo Monorail train.
- Enhanced Toshin Circle line (superdetailed)
- Enhanced NG network
- Night scenes in Toshin
- More Details on the EIL (East Island Line)
- Start of a Freight network and tracks in Colden Harbor. I leave this for the freight lovers to finish and to make it fully functional.

I will now grab some screenshots

1.Toshin Circle Line night scene:

EE41.png

2. Enhanced Colden Shinkansen Station

EE42.png

3. Monorail Terminal at Colden Shinkansen Station with a N700 waiting at the platform.

EE43.png

4. Driving a J Trainz E231-500 on the Toshin Cirle line.

EE44.png

5. Colden Monorail in the morning.

EE45.png

6. Escalators leading to the platform of the Colden Monorail at Colden Shinkansen station.

EE46.png

Last edited:
For the customers who have pre-ordered the Yamanote Line route, we are working on improving and fixing some of the bugs on the route, we will send the update of the route in the near future. Also, we have several discount of our contents up to 70%, so get it now on our store http://jtrainzstore.com/

70_Promo.jpg

Crossbucks

Greetings everyone.

Its been a while since I've posted here, but I ran across a need for some crossbuck signs on a diorama, and thought I'd upload them for all.

f2c57cc83ed5db773854f413ebd5d9da.jpg

I've made unweathered/new, lightly weathered, and heavily weathered versions. They are currently awaiting DLS processing.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread though, and am glad to see so many great contributions to the J-trainz community.

Cheers!,
-trainman184

Thanks! I've been dabbling with routes and other content. I saw someone mention needing crossings and remembered the badly out-of-date ones I have on the DLS. Now that T:ANE is running reasonably well on my PC, I'm going to see about making some new ones in my spare time. I also have a set of speed boards that are nearly ready for the DLS. I'll see to getting those ready sometime soon.

Cheers!,
trainman184

Here is a wip of my signals. There are many problems including way to many polys, the pole that connects the lamps to the main pole are not complete, so on so forth. The cross buck looks to large to me, what do you think.
d73b60ec0cf823c4518648daababff7f.png

Last edited:
The cross buck looks ok to me. I guess These crossings will be used for main line tracks instead of small rural ones?
Nice Pics everyone!! I'll have to download the final E-island and see the new NG routes and upgrades.
as for me, I've managed to squeeze some time to work on rehabbing my massive layout. Enclosed is a few pics of the temp end of the Shin West Sanito line on the S.I.R.L main layout, the city of Balarhime. Now that it's done I've been sending test trains back east to the Kyohaku resort. There is a small town that I have to color in and spruce up a bit. Once that is done, I will start working on the second part of the route that is currently on a stand alone layout. I will connect the two and the new route will be complete. Well take care everyone and enjoy the pics!!
850b7f933a04a23314c9e32b5bfcb39c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is a wip of my signals. There are many problems including way to many polys, the pole that connects the lamps to the main pole are not complete, so on so forth. The cross buck looks to large to me, what do you think.

Keep your good work titanicchristo !,Please make 1067mm gauge crossing.
I have been very busy with my school activity recently.
So these were screenshots that i took when i have free time, Enjoy :)

Yamanote-sen, Chūō(Rapid)-sen and Shōnan–Shinjuku-sen at Yoyogi.

Fiction Japanese Route :

Greetings.

The crossbuck signs are now on the DLS.
JP Crossbuck Clean : <kuid:401720:100064>
JP Crossbuck Heavy Weathering : <kuid:401720:100066>
JP Crossbuck Light Weathering : <kuid:401720:100065>
All are Trainz build 3.5.

Titanic, that crossing signal looks good so far. Regarding the crossbuck, I found a diagram on Google showing the blades as 1200x180 mm and at a 75 degree angle from each other(37.5 deg from horizontal).

Nice screenshots Railshuttle and Rizky_Adiputra!

Edit:
The speed limit signs I mentioned before have been uploaded and are awaiting processing.

Cheers,
-trainman184

Last edited:
Hi All,
We are working on fixing all of the bugs on the Yamanote Line route. We are fixing a lot of bugs, such as the objects, tracks, stations, and creating the interactive sessions. The updated route will be send to all of the buyers in the near future. Also the JR 203 series will be available very soon on the Trainz Download Station.

Screenshot_13.jpg

And our promotion ends in 24 hours! so get it now on http://jtrainzstore.com/

T
Screenshoot_37_b_Recovered.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Andi!
Update on the railroad crossing project, after a very long school week I haven't gotten much time to work on the signals until today. I also have started working on some signals I will try to post some screen shots later.
936f71712fea6357de9a4e80826ccc94.png
6c8f9f59b9ef487b4294305bc2ac92e1.png

Last edited:
Good day japan forum. Lot of live here recently and lot of good work from all of you.

Some photos as update. I'm curently working on section with depot. Also laying catenary. Recently I discovered very good trees from "pofig" so placement of vegetation is also in progress.
I'm lazy so placement of station benches as scenery was slow so benches as spline is in progress too. Lot of started work but I have got the time again and mostly ideas.
And almost forget. I gonna have to put work to the monorail map and I'll have to think what I merge it with. Tram line is also my topic of the week or month. One of my oldest panels have section with tram line.

Last edited:
Back