Japan

Congradulations indeed, Hanshin-dono! It's as if my prayers to the gods of virtual railroading have finally been answered! I have been patiently waiting for someone to take up the task of bringing the majesty of Japan's beautiful black steam engines to life for literally some 8 years, and now this wish is perilously close to coming true!

I apologize. I know I gush, but really this is a truly magnificent project that I really have been hopping would happen for a long time. If you require any assistance, I would be more than thrilled to put my limited abilities at your disposal. All you need do is send me a PM and tell me what help you may need.

Thanks keimei for all the fantastic buildings & rolling stock you've made.

Not sure how realistic is that shot, but oh well...

japan kihas

Ekowc-san, that is so fantastic world:)

Now, I start a new thread at Freeware Announcements to show my new kihas of TS2009. Also, going to put some japanese scenery pictures at that.

Thank you !

That shot looks fine, Ekowc. And I am learning Japanese at school, the shop on the right hand side says something about memory. Trust me, non-Japanese folk, I know these things!:hehe:

Japanese SteamLocomotive C62(10)

Now I'm making Japanese Locos by many helps of bdaneal-san:wave: .
The left is type C59, and the right is type C57, but they are scenery now:confused: .
091228cnr09.jpg

The re\painted roundhose is the "CNR Roundhouse (Stratford)" by Tom Landers-san.
Unfortunately the track is not 1,067mm gage.
091228cnr10.jpg

091228cnr11.jpg

Hanshin-san, your steam engines look real!
It would be nice if you could release the static engines as scenery or trackside objects. They would be very useful for rail museums or for dressing up a yard.

:cool:Claude

Hello everyone. I found something on the internet that you might be interrested in. It is a live railcam at JR Aizu Wakamatsu Station. It has very good video and audio. Here is the link: http://www.nttfukushima.com/live/jr_aizu/Default.html

Micah. :)

Wow... nice find my friend

Live in Japan, fantastic, love these live streaming webcams, just wish there was more around the world, I usually watch the one in the Netherlands over a level crossing...

Many thanks for this find, by the way if your wondering about the webstreaming railsite from the netherlands, the link is below...

http://www.railcam.nl/

Joe Airtime

I have an update on my problems with Keimei's items - they are designed for TRS2009. I checked them out and I cannot even get them via the web, as a TRS2009 serial is required. :confused:

I am seriously hoping that keimei will consider making his assets backward-compatible with at least TRS2006. :wave: please :wave:

Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Halsiburg is finished and I'm ready to work on a TRS2009 port of the project to use these assets. (Which will be a significant reinterpretation because there will probably be so many differences in the content that works/is available).

Yes Please!

Hello ,

also from me big thanks keimei for your amazing buildings.I use your content in my Japan-Layout :) . Here some Shots of my Tokyo-Station (Terminal).

tokyoterminal1.jpg

tokyoterminal2.jpg

tokyoterminal4.jpg

the Screens making in TRS 2007 ...

Regards
Conny

Hello ,

also from me big thanks keimei for your amazing buildings.I use your content in my Japan-Layout :) . Here some Shots of my Tokyo-Station (Terminal).

tokyoterminal1.jpg

tokyoterminal2.jpg

tokyoterminal4.jpg

the Screens making in TRS 2007 ...

Regards
Conny

HOLY SHIZNIT! :udrool: :mop: Good Work!

Hi Conny,

Amazing and surprinzing! That is just Tokyo Station I know.
Would you like more buildings?

Good morning dear Conny,

i hardly believe that anyone is able to beat this level of realism. This is not realistic, this is real.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

hello ,

Thanks very much keimei and sura :) , I love Japan and the Japan-Railways.

Oh yes please keimei , Buildings are very important for an realistic Layout of Japan :).I'm glad for all content what you making.

best regards

conny

Back