Japan

Kintetsu Vistacar...

Kintetsu.png

...and a pair of DD51 with a cement train...

DD51.png

...on Rizky's Nambu Branch Line.

@AlexMaria Nice screenshots!

@everyone

I made some new interesting repaints! Check them out here!

It's about:

209 Series Keihin-Tohoku Line (JIRC Trainz 205-1200 series base)
50672949907_9fc98810c2.jpg
[/URL]2020-12-02 184145 by Sanyo J, on Flickr[/IMG]

253 Nikko Ltd. Exp. (WIP) (Original model by Zibakutrain, export by Rizky)
50672118683_3b13a43946.jpg
[/URL]2020-11-11 200053 by Sanyo J, on Flickr[/IMG]

E257-2000 Finished! (JR Logo visible, doors changed)
50672867741_25fa776272.jpg
[/URL]2020-11-21 164308 by Sanyo J, on Flickr[/IMG]

JRC Snow Tracks
50672950122_b3e64ef1f3.jpg
[/URL]2020-11-19 172244 by Sanyo J, on Flickr[/IMG]

If there are any missing dependencies, go to JIRCTrainz.com or if you can't find them, ask me.

Last edited:
Yes! @TreinspotterJeffrey I was hoping that there would be a 209-0 Series That's another train I can use on the Toshin Blue Line

@AlexMaria Nice screenshots!

Thank you!

209 Series Keihin-Tohoku Line (JIRC Trainz 205-1200 series base)

Interesting choice! The 209-0 Series is one of the "great missing" models for trainz!
(i wish someday, someone will make a proper pack of them!)

Nice pics everyone!! the 253 Nikko express has caught my eye and I'm hoping it gets repainted into the orginal NEX someday.

Looks like a job for me! :hehe:

Kumamon :'(

Ah, the Kumaden (Ex-Toei Subway) 6000 Series. That's one model on my to-do list.

edit:
Well, i've just noticed that doesn't look like any of the Toei 6000 models i know - neither the Byadl06's one or even older ones from TrainzELE and others... Is it a new one? Who's the author?
Also, where did you get that level crossing? It might be useful for a route i'm attempting to build...

Also, where did you get that level crossing? It might be useful for a route i'm attempting to build...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does looks like the newer style crossings in Japan
3ab8172006b5.jpg

Like this one

so as i played throguh icarus (sorry if i had spell wrong) the whole thing is great although a few issued i have found tho mainly on the shinkansen bit which i will make another post about it soon or later but for now enjoy the screenshots of me taking the 500 for the icarus shinkansen my first run on it.
and yes sadly i have to reduce the graphics due to me having a crappy and laggy laptop so the pics arent really that great

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Which one is your favourite one among those screenshots?

also if you found out that the 500 is in a weird car arrangement , thats because i was using another arrangement that i used for my own

In foreground JR Series 253 NEX (WIP) - reskinned for my personal use from the consist in background JR Series 253 Nikko Ltd. Exp. (WIP) - Reskin by TreinspotterJeffery.
Note: (Original model by Zibakutrain, export by Rizky).

Well done to all with this model - other than the NEX Logo which is reversed on one side I think I managed to get the paintwork fairly accurate.

Series-253-in-background-by-treinspotterJeffery.%0ASeries-253-NEX-in-foreground-%28reskin-for-personal-use%29.jpg

Last edited:
Rowletmaster, My favorite shots are where you contrast the HST on the elevated track with buses on the ground. It makes for interesting scenes. Nice work!

hey um @jdriver

a question.

so i notice you have made horns for shinkansens, i tried to download the 500 one and it has almost around 473 dependencies.

what is in those horn that make the whole thing so big????

so as i played throguh icarus (sorry if i had spell wrong) the whole thing is great although a few issued i have found tho mainly on the shinkansen bit which i will make another post about it soon or later but for now enjoy the screenshots of me taking the 500 for the icarus shinkansen my first run on it.
and yes sadly i have to reduce the graphics due to me having a crappy and laggy laptop so the pics arent really that great

Which one is your favourite one among those screenshots?

also if you found out that the 500 is in a weird car arrangement , thats because i was using another arrangement that i used for my own

Nice pics Rowletmaster. Glad you enjoyed it :D.

In foreground JR Series 253 NEX (WIP) - reskinned for my personal use from the consist in background JR Series 253 Nikko Ltd. Exp. (WIP) - Reskin by TreinspotterJeffery.
Note: (Original model by Zibakutrain, export by Rizky).

Well done to all with this model - other than the NEX Logo which is reversed on one side I think I managed to get the paintwork fairly accurate.

Very nice :). Great shot also.

Back