Page 376 of 381 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5710

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    When i saw a video of the game i think you can... But im not sure.
    Train Director 3 has a route creator, but i'm not sure about the other.
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

I've been fiddling with Railway Operation Simulator. It has an extremely steep learning curve. Creating a route by laying down track, adding stations, and in-line signals isn't all that hard. BUT, creating a timetable is painful to say the least. I've left three emails concerning issued I needed help with, yet have received no response to date. The manual is not much of a help.

If you're looking to simply create a schematic diagram of your route, it will work well. Anything more will be frustrating.

Bill
    Name: Bill (USN, Retired) Into computers over 55 years
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (SP4)

A E235 Series has been delivered for the Toshin Circle Line
    But on the first day while it was put in service, it already got into an accident

Nice Pics Jdriver. Yeah sometimes those AI cars will drive right through the crossings. Gotta watch out for em.

Yeah. I maybe thinking of changing them to ATLS Crossings

Quote Originally Posted by Jdriver View Post
    Yeah. I maybe thinking of changing them to ATLS Crossings

They're nice crossings, but as the picture shows, they only fit one track gauge. Plus, some of them have constantly ringing bells what won't stop. You can hear them miles away.

Bill
    Name: Bill (USN, Retired) Into computers over 55 years
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (SP4)

ATLS is one of the best systems you can use. Once you get your head around the basics you can do just about anything with it. Using a combination of bits and pieces I have everything from roads with variable speed limits to motorways where the cars can change lanes. ATLS at crossings and traffic lights etc. also means you are not bound by a particular gauge of track or a particular number of tracks.

Blog Entries

Yeah those crossings. I chose them because default they are the best but in future it is probably better do do ATLS upgrades on my routes. But that is a plan FAR for the future.
    The bells on this crossings are constant also I know. Don't know why that is.

We could do with a good Japan Crossings pack

But nice pics JDriver

Reworking on the Genjo Shinkansen.
    Shin-Genjo Station.

Nozomi 544 (JR500) Just arrived from Shin-Naguma, While Nozomi 543 (700 series) Arrived From Yamate Depot and Maintenance, preparing on its journey to Shin-Naguma
    If it aint fun dont do it.

Default Station name in DLS

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    Reworking on the Genjo Shinkansen.
    Shin-Genjo Station.

Nozomi 544 (JR500) Just arrived from Shin-Naguma, While Nozomi 543 (700 series) Arrived From Yamate Depot and Maintenance, preparing on its journey to Shin-Naguma
    Who are creator of this station, and what the name of this station in dls?

I made this station for an upcoming route. Its not on the DLS, its kit based.

Please do not quote pictures, thank you.
    The JR700 on the right was by Kenichiro you can find it in TrainzLuvr.
    The JR500 on the left was made by Hirochi, the JR500 can be found on the DLS

A thread about my route is coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    @ Dibuetmedon. I have to look on my computer. I will repackage it. Bear in mind it is a fictional metro to be driven on the future fictional Icaruco Metro .
    Edited to add:

Original download link still works:

You (and also Alex himself) can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWD...bgrnnETIO/view

From the Message AlexMaria sent me:

All the necessary dependencies are either included in the original 8090/8590 Series package or are avaible on the DLS, except the pantographs, wich must be downloaded from jirctrainz.com

Also if you are still missing: <kuid:777910:1019> This is the "TS807 Bogey". It should be avaible on the DLS.is the "TS807 Bogey". It should be avaible on the DLS.

The package includes two variants: a shunt-chopper controlled one, and a VVVF-controlled one as you requested.

About the Icaruko Metro (fictional history)

In 1983 the city of Icaruco underwent a major network expansion. A lot of lines where doubled and some new lines where built. As these network modifications went faster then expected there was a shortage of trains. Icaruco metro ordered 10 6 car sets and 5 10 car sets from the Socimi Industries/ Tokyu Factory line in the form of a specially adapted Tokyo 8090. The trains where all ready for through running on main lines.

The original series where DC. But in 2003 after 20 years of service life all trains where retrofitted with a VVVF engine.
    Thanks to all modifications this train is still going strong on the network

[IMG]TRS19_2020_09_30_23_47_41_854 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]sketch

Note that the finished train includes blue doors. But maybe I do a reskin in future. So for now the local trains have blue doors.

The nose:

[IMG]

Front LOCAL after VVVF mod2003
    by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Note that the finished train does not include vvvf logo on the front but the motor sound is a vvvf.

I asked AlexMaria to inlcude Hirochi Odakyu4000 panel in this as I didn't like the color effect that the glass gives in the original version.

Have fun.
    Mr. Pagroove n AlexMaria. just ask, may i share this thread including the link of icaruko metro to the Indonesian trainz forum?
    So the other people can try this addons

Quote Originally Posted by Donletmedon View Post
    Mr. Pagroove n AlexMaria. just ask, may i share this thread including the link of icaruko metro to the Indonesian trainz forum?
    Yes, i'd be fine with it, but you'll need the permission on pagroove's end too. If you are going to share it, remember to explicitly credit both authors (me and pagroove), and to link also my website (https://www.socimi.it/) as those who download it will also need to download part of it's dependencies from my website (in particular, they should download the Tokyu 8090/8590 pack, as it was the base for the Ikaurko Metro train).
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    Yes, i'd be fine with it, but you'll need the permission on pagroove's end too. If you are going to share it, remember to explicitly credit both authors (me and pagroove), and to link also my website (https://www.socimi.it/) as those who download it will also need to download part of it's dependencies from my website (in particular, they should download the Tokyu 8090/8590 pack, as it was the base for the Ikaurko Metro train).
    Yes that is ok as long as you make clear it is a fictional livery.