Japan

Hi

Hi, I JUST found this when I was looking for routes, and btw it looks great. Have you released the route yet? :udrool:

That's Conny's personal layout for testing her Shinkansen. I don't think she's going to release it, sadly.
The buildings are beautiful.

:cool: Claude

The content is also hers. So far she's only released the Shinkansen.
Kenichiro has a lot of good buildings. Have you downloaded his stuff?

:cool: Claude

Last edited:
Hello

Here two shots from me , I have make it with the wonderfull stuff from Kenichiro , big compliments Kenichiro , I hope you make more wonderfull objects from Japan. I missing the famous shinkansen JR 0 , the Kodama from 1967 , an chance you build this Train? OK , here my shots....

japan6.jpg

japan7.jpg

best regards

Conny

Ohayoo Gozai Masu Connysan:hehe: . (Good Morning Conny)
I,m 50% Japanese myself. My middle name, Kenji, is Japanese. In March 2005 I visited Japan and while I was there my family and I traveled everywhere by trains. Your pics look very realistic. This looks like a great route. Keep up the good work.

From
Matt

Not Enough Japanese

Kenichiro, The rest of your japanese downloads don't work on trainzluvr, Could you please put them on the DLS

Last edited:
Ohayoo Gozai Masu Connysan:hehe: . (Good Morning Conny)
I,m 50% Japanese myself. My middle name, Kenji, is Japanese. In March 2005 I visited Japan and while I was there my family and I traveled everywhere by trains. Your pics look very realistic. This looks like a great route. Keep up the good work.

From
Matt

Now Im just hearing about a wood logging train.Where is the route ??????????

My Revival

Excuse me for my long silence.
I was busy very much for my business.
And my TRS2006 was broken:'( .
My TRS2006 was not steady at all:'( .
It didn't start at all after the main menu:'( .
My route data disappeared all:'( .

I have been doing all again on my TRS2004 because of this.
I introduce my OLR2008 (Onzui Logging Railroad) as the beginning of my revival:wave: .
Please go to my blog.
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/

TRAINZ veterans, please teach again.
My best regards, I hope.

My Revival-2

OLR (Onzui Logging Railroad) is a logging railroad that existed from 1924 to 1968 in the Onzuigawa valley in the Hyogo Prefecture of West Japan.
The total extension of it's season was 42.5Km, and the main line (from Ueno to Onzui) had 24km and the branch lines are the Kankake line, the Akazai line, the Naka-Onzui line and the Mangadani gorge line, etc.
The gage was 762mm(2.5').

The following OLR SAKAI 5t F2 is a bogey type diesel locomotive for Japanese logging railroads.
090223ff02f01fof2zd4.jpg

Please go to my blog for other screenshots.
Thank you.

My Revival-3

The next locomotive is OLR SAKAI 4.5t DL.
In the logging railroad in Japan, the locomotive of this type is numerous.
In the OLR, the protector is attached to the back of the Loco for woods were piled up each logcar.
The water tank is put on the roof.
090225050145dl.jpg

This Loco is re-painted my TLR Loco.
But he has put out the exhaust smoke!!

Please go to my blog for other screenshots.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hanshin9501-san,
Hisashiburi desu!:wave:
I was recently thinking of asking Nozoming-san if he had heard anything from you, and now I see that you have returned. It's good to see you again.
Your truck models look much better than they did last year. Your skills have improved very much.
I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

:cool:Claude

Back