Japan

Hi, all. Ive uploaded 'Hanshin 1000', but they have some issue.
1. I forgot to upload its panto. So they have missing kuid <kuid:438196:15009>. I will upload it on Monday. Wait a while...
2. They consist 8 cars. The first two (1501 and 1601) have been approved, the other not. Maybe the rest will be available later (depending on DLS condition).
Thank you.

Hello Japanese fans!

I'm amazed at all the assets recently developed by Keimei and am wondering if anyone was making any Shinkansen Bridges/Viaducts??

Jamie

Today there is quite a lot of good Japanese content on the DLS also there is a third party site with some good things to download through I forget the name right now.

Hanshin

Hi there. Let me introduce a new one, the Hanshin9501. Everybody should love him;);) comming soon.

f_HS9501B.jpg

This week, I uploaded some Japanese items (catenary and etc.). Please enjoy.

Awesome work!! I would love to see an EMU817! I wish I knew blender or google sketchup enough to get stuff looking this good!

Well, I have no idea about tokyo metro at all. But...
:)Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu, they have some underground routes. I think they match to the metropolis scene (e.g.the NYC).
:)As they are the standard gauge, be able to run various routes of Trainz. (also shinkansen is SG.)

Now he is on DLS.

f_HS9501-2.jpg

f_HS9501-1.jpg

Great work Keimei you are making trains very fast.

I show you some pictures of my route.
The route isn't realistic but has some sort of japanese style, I don't have very much experience (I never made routes very long or detailed but on this one I am working quite a while.) and it isn't finished.

japan1y.jpg

japan3.jpg

japan4.jpg

japan5j.jpg

japan6a.jpg

japan8.jpg

japan9.jpg

japan7n.jpg

Last edited:
The station you see is called large-station and 2 platforms (station-platform7)
from compudoc, but I placed many objects on the station like the roof, wall, some extra lights, escalator, 2 track station above station enz.
japan10k.jpg

Here you can see the small station, I used EW 2Arm lamp and EW Uhr, Animated Up Down Escalator, Quai MSC 6m, AJS Station and noise barrier 1 glass for the small station.
japan11b.jpg

The roof is made of AJS GAble 58m, AJS Roof Glazed 58m, overkapping 16m plat and boog, pt fence04 and the wall is made of Concrete Wall 2.

I hope I informed you enough about the station objects, you can find them on download station.:)

SKYLiNER AE

Hi all. This is my new stuff, Keisei Railway SKYLiNER AE, the airport express bound for Narita. She won the Blue Ribbon Prize (Car of the year) 2011. EMU 1500VDC, Standard gauge. Available soon. Thanks.

f_AE-2A.jpg

f_AE-3.jpg

f_AE-5.jpg

I don't know if its very famous I founded some pictures of it via Google not long ago.

Also very special horn never heard one like that before, something I notice is that your trains have only front lights no back which is noticable driving between evening and morning, but further it's nice.:)

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
Back