Amusement Park

papajoe

My Grandson saw an Amusement Park on a layout & I've tried to 'run the rails' on every layout on 2006. (He thinks he was on '06 & not '04). I've tried to find it in 'find object' but can't....I did find merry-go-round & ferris wheel. Can anyone tell me where it is? If 'scratch built', what was used? THANX:confused:

Sorry, you've got me there. Which one is that? Seems most of the items in TRS are German. Thanx for your reply.

Their are parts were you can create a small like amusement park.

Under the area were you get your buildings, as I was checking under all: you can find under misc their is a coaster and duckshoot for the TRS2006 game.
Scott.

Last edited:
Hi not sure if you mean one of my layouts Camel Fowey TRS2004
KUID: 67585:101664
or Camel Fowey TRS2006 KUID: 67585:1007
It has a stop called Carnival Parkway at one end of the layout there are a number of carnival rides on one side of the stop and on the other is a Circus.

Guys,He is talking about a built in route from 06'. He just wants to know where you can get a certain roller coaster from a certain route, but he cant find it.

Track and framework is made with Misc_Roller_Coaster,<kuid:-1:101119>
Roller Coaster platform Misc_Coaster,<kuid:-1:101198>
Misc_Coastercar_front,<kuid:-1:101230>
Misc_Coastercar_middle,<kuid:-1:101231>

The other items in the carnival are:
Misc_Merrygoround,<kuid:-1:101250>
Misc_Duckshoot,<kuid:-1:101335>
Misc_Ferris_Wheel,<kuid:-1:101049>
Hot air balloons Misc_Balloon2,<kuid:-1:101320> & Misc_Balloon,<kuid:-1:101319>

Bob

Well, thanks for that...

Have a look at Compton Magna by angelah. Fantastic little UK layout, has some animated sea-side amusements.
Geoff

Glad somebody like Compton Magna... thanks young man.

If I get time today I'll have a look at the assets I used. I did not used a prepared park, they are just individual assets. Many are by Alian3 (I think that's his username).

Angela

These might help

A short list :-
ATH Roll A Penny 101927:100367
ATH Farground Maze 101927:100374
ATH Helter Skelter 101927:100869
Ferris Wheel 316:26022
Spider316:26027
Trabant 316:26012
Round UP 316:26023
Wave Swinger 316:26017
Zipper 316:26020
Gen (generator truck) 119692:10035
Seaside Souvenirs 89759:290130

Should set you on the right path...

Blessings,

Angela

Here's my list of stuff to use in an Amusement Park, County Fair, etc. etc...

Funfair
Misc Merrygoround
Misc Ferris Wheel
Misc Duckshoot
Wave Swinger
Misc Coastercar
MS Refreshment Room
MS Bookstall
ATH Sideshow
ATH Fairground Darts
Ferris Wheel
Caravan Park Cabin V2
trabant
scrambler
zipper
Bandstand
Small Grandstand
Circus Ticket Booth
ATH refreshment
Circus Sideshow Tent
Wohnwager
Caravan
RV A 2
Scheune 2
ATH Fairground Maze
Tail-o-the-pup
Penguin Ice Cream
remolgue
zaanschuurOla

Some of these may not be actually amusement park related, but I used them in my amusement park. BE ADVISED, if you use all this stuff and make a big fancy amusement park or county fair, FRAME RATES WILL SUFFER!!

I don't know where I got all this stuff... but I have about 30 Gig of stuff in my "Local" folder. Been accumulating it for quite a few years.

Try searching on the DLS and CMP with the names I typed in. I think I typed the names as they are listed.

I just finished building an amusement park (in Trainz 2006) in my Powder Mountain layout.
I found the roller coaster track in the "track" search screen, and there are "coaster cars" in the Building screen. I also found the "coaster fence" (yellow) and TWO hot air balloons (animated) Looks nice if you put in a big enough area, leaving lots of space for the Coaster. ;)

I just completed building an amusement park in my "Powder Mountain" layout (Trainz 2006).

I found the "coaster track" in the Track search screen, and used the sline height adjustment to create the HIGH tracks.

There also TWO animated hot air balloons, a duck shoot and a "Haunted Castel (with cars) in it.

Good luck. ;)

Just remember to leave lots of space for the coaster.

Last edited:
Back