PRR Screenshots

I've had some goofy things go on with TKI, like login troubles and it saying I didn't have a subscription when I did. Not sure.
Progress on my RF-16 reskin:
getting-there.jpg

I tell ya, reskinning is not as easy as it sounds.

i was able to get it down to 97 missing assets using a russian site that had a ton of the kuids on it. still missing some of the main textures and some tressels other then that it looks awesome!

PRR-Missing-Bridge.jpg
I found a few places i can run where you cant see the missing kuids! Should i post some of whats missing to see if that helps find some?
PRR-J1.jpg

Last edited:
Download almost everything you can from JR , RRMods, Trains Forge , The Erecting Hall, The Backshop , K&L . More as I remember . LOL . Two cites are no longer up . TPR and the Laurel line . The ladder has a lot uploaded to the DLS . I haven't been given permission to package these . And don't think I will get so . So As I've stated . I'm updating the whole route .

I would also recommend all these sites Payware greatly . The Erecting hall has none that I'm aware off . But has fantastic Alco's

Matt

PS Nice shots

Download almost everything you can from JR , RRMods, Trains Forge , The Erecting Hall, The Backshop , K&L . More as I remember . LOL . Two cites are no longer up . TPR and the Laurel line . The ladder has a lot uploaded to the DLS . I haven't been given permission to package these . And don't think I will get so . So As I've stated . I'm updating the whole route .

I would also recommend all these sites Payware greatly . The Erecting hall has none that I'm aware off . But has fantastic Alco's

Matt

PS Nice shots

Thank you for all the help and the awesome route!

Guy's .. I feel ya . The route has been uploaded to 2019 . And I had over 358 kuids that didn't like the move . Plus I am not liking some of the content that did make the move . I'm redoing the entire route with only DLS content . I'm still working out what's staying and going . So I feel you all . I can run it . But it looks like I was drunk doing so . LOL .

Content on the DLS is coming up faulty . And I don't get why yet .

Matt

still cant find this signal bridge, signals just float in the air
Missing-Bridge.jpg

And then this warehouse, theres just a spinning vent fan in the air :hehe:
Missing-Building.jpg

OK I'm cooking with gas now . For those of you who have the route . I will be updating what what on the Thread of the same name . Missing Kuid . And where you might fine them will be posted there .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And just playing around

I had been told that Gfisher PRR catenary had been taken off the DLS . So It seems to be no longer available . I will be replacing with RRsignal PRR cat . Was intending to anyway .

Matt

Railwoodman,
That's great news. Your route is always a blast to run, even with the missing assets. I'm hoping you don't have to re-work too much - your finished sections are such a joy to run. If I stay in the cab in the unfinished places, I really don't notice missing things too much. But, your route looks so nice that I have to get out of the cab to view all the neat things you've included. :cool:

For me, the more noticeable glitches are switches that have no controls on them, which stops AI trains as they can't proceed past signals which can't change because of the switches.

I'm glad your ailments must have eased up a bit to allow you to return to "working on the railroad."

Heinrich505

Eja274gj_o.jpg

Nice shot Norm .. Hey guy's . Just so ya know . The fan was attached to a steel Industry plant by Maddy . 2004 . And I was thinking it was a build in . But when I reloaded the route . it didn't come up . LOL

Matt

Back