PRR Screenshots

I'm glad your enjoying the route . work slowed , but sill continues . LOL K&L been busy :D And I do love to run them .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Pulling in to Bendorsey yard

Matt

Railwoodman,
The FG-1 fits right in on your route. I'm enjoying the heck out of what you've got so far. I can only imagine how great it will be when you are finished!

Gary

Gary .. I would agree . I for one love this what if Engine . I have always liked to see more of theses , never built . Or what if this happen Engines . The two put out at K&L fit nicely , and are a well done .

Pulling out of Bendorsey yard

Matt

Ben did so much great content , he's missed . But lives on with all the work he gave us . I didn't meet him , But he never turned down a request . And I consider him a friend .

Old shot . just to make a point

The station was also his , just dressed up a bit..

Matt

Welcome to the crossroad of the PRSL shore branches, Tuckahoe, NJ. This small town played as the diverging point for the tow main branch lines. Left lead down the Ocean City Branch and Right Lead down the Cape May Branch, with stops at Woodbine Junction, Dennisvile, Wildwood Junction, Cape May Court House, and Cape May. Some shots of some of the work I've made.

pqj5nSk.jpg

brzjNmI.jpg

CCwwpV0.jpg

0y4g0eM.jpg

dMJitfc.jpg

ZqGGfWl.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Qaz.... Really like the work on the rout , great shots . Man , I'm still getting over the flue . But I can't let the PRR down .LOL

Matt

Back