PRR Screenshots

Might have found my problem after making the script changes.

From the notepad, my changed sparker.gs file is saving as a text file. Don't know how to save it as a .gs file. The options don't come up for that when I hit save as in Notepad. That might be why I am getting the error that the file doesn't exist.

In the config file I now show:

sparker.gs GS file
sparker.txt Txt document

I have an old version of Windows, I'd save the sparker.gs file elsewhere, delete it from the asset folder, then right-click sparker.txt, choose rename, and change the .txt extension to .gs. There may be a protest that this may have consequences; ignore the protest (from Windows). This is one of several dangers in script editing, which have been somewhat mitigated by better error reporting but also increased by progeny versions of Trainz altering configs without permission (or so I've been told).

We should probably get this discussion out of the screenshot thread - meet me in one of the P5a accouncement threads in Freeware?

Last edited:
I have Tane build 94916 SP3,

and have not any problems with bouncing pantographs or anything else.
I only have bouncing pantos when first put the locos in a session.
After a FULL tane shutdown, (shut down Tane AND Content Manager) and start again all is working OK.

Could it be the Tane build number that is causing problems?

PWeise, Posted in the P5a steeplecab thread.

Richard57, I'm running TANE 97285. Anything is possible, haha. I've had the bouncing pantos in previous TANE versions though. :(

It's just sad for you if it will not work properly.

They are such beautifull locomotives!

I'm a big fan of PWeiser from now on.

Downloaded almost everything by now.

bigsmile 100x100.png

And they are there sinds 2014 !

Trainz is NEVER annoying!

Summer 1956
PRSL Wildwood Branch
K4 #1361 heads east down the branch, heading towards the main Wildwood island. The train will head all the way down the to Wildwood Crest and make the return trip heading toward Philadelphia.

Baldwin AS-16 #6009 heads down the branch around 4:30, an hour an a half after the K4 made its trek down the line.

The route still has MUCH scenery to be done but its all a process after all, and historical viewer helps keep things a close to the original as I can get.

Ud40aoM.jpg

W31DPpc.jpg

nXW6Vgb.jpg

Ahn4r82.jpg

E6WC2gk.jpg

xuOL8g2.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Really nice track there !

Sadly there are not allot of deeply 99% mostly buried in the weeds/cinders/ballast/greasy grimy, tracks, with many stones on top of the barely showing RR ties, as allot of the PRR (and other lines) had badly maintained secondary track, and had very abused track, on branchlines, sidings, and in yards. In general, track in Trainz is way too perfect, straight, and immaculately maintained

Last edited:
Really nice track there !

Sadly there are not allot of deeply 99% mostly buried in the weeds/cinders/ballast/greasy grimy, tracks, with many stones on top of the barely showing RR ties, as allot of the PRR (and other lines) had badly maintained secondary track, and had very abused track, on branchlines, sidings, and in yards. In general, track in Trainz is way too perfect, straight, and immaculately maintained

depositphotos_15274703-stock-photo-hand-sign-thumbs-up.jpg

Love the shots Justin! Shame some of us get hung up on nitpicking things until the cows come home, but what can ya do, amirite? :hehe:

Anyway, have some more winter shots, been a bit since I ran some PRR on this route anyway!
2018-12-22_015031.jpg
2018-12-22_015058.jpg
2018-12-22_015126.jpg

Last edited:
Love the shots, Qaz!!! Looks like you have the New Jersey coast marshlands down nicely. The bridge shot was particularly cool.

Heinrich505

Merry Christmas Matt, and all as well.

More shots from sunny Wildwood! (wish it was still warm like these shots :hehe:)

CPJOdLX.jpg

lKpoU6e.jpg

LfV5EFT.jpg

bAVEMyq.jpg

oGrBs7K.jpg

cDT3mOF.jpg

L2cmzBP.jpg

ARnXSo8.jpg

u2vj4wC.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Last edited:
PRR T1 pulling PRR pullmans over the river. Love the bridge and surrounding scenery. Considering, at present I have around 200 missing assets, this route looks pretty darn sweet!!! :Y:

Matt, I can hardly wait to see how amazing it will look when you finish it.

eiXLLJow_o.png

Merry Christmas all

Qaz ... The route looks fantastic . always happy to see more . Are you as far as cape may ?
Heinrich505 . I'm vary glad your enjoying the route . Since the first upload wasn't the version that I had planned to go out . Working on a cleaner version with session . I'll work with you on missing content after the holidays pass :D But I will be releasing an updated version soon . a lot got finished and cleaned up .:hehe:

jacksonbarno and deadpoolmx55 ......... nothing more I could say . Your work is the bar I'd like to get to ....... Fantastic routes

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Happy New Year all

Matt

PS....... and thank you

Last edited:
Matt, no worries. It will all get sorted out. Glad to hear that things are coming along nicely. Whatever version you put out will be wonderful. It's already pretty neat!!

On my passenger run through the valley I had to stop here. Very classy move, Matt. I love it! :Y: (Check the spelling on the passenger over pass though...)

mehoETsN_o.png

Happy New Year

Heinrich505 The spelling is correct . The station named after Ben Dorsey . As his name appeared on the DSL . I have done so with many . there spellings will be different . I did go check , cause it madders . You might fine a few supersizes on the route . LOL

I'm looking for some help , coming up with making a coke possessing plant or kiln . Early 20th to 1950's . suggestion please . steveflanders is the only one I found that I'm working with . Bendorsey's oven's are of a to early time that I'm trying to model

COBP.png

More of the work

Matt

A PRR G5 takes a unique consist down to Wildwood from Cape May. The PRSL being jointly owned by PRR and RDG, this led to some colorful and downright rare consist and some rare power. Matt, I hope to be working on the Cape May Area once the Wildwood Branch is complete. Still much work to be done, however, as I have to finish all of the scenery on the main island of Wildwood.

NXseaYS.jpg

C03rMB4.jpg

UKwcOEo.jpg

0NgTC2V.jpg

GkAQzlu.jpg

WZANPRS.jpg

zTMgRjw.jpg

cLcI6qa.jpg

5UK31MH.jpg

eluOPXB.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Happy New Year as well!