PRR Screenshots

Just found these on the DLS. I'm a bit confused since there are some odd mismatches between tenders but otherwise neat!

Hi Ken, as the helpful young man above pointed out the author is gary_hoorn

The locomotives are;
<kuid2:67810:2:1> American
<kuid2:67810:7:1> American 10
<kuid2:67810:5038:1> PRR K4 5038

Tenders
<kuid2:67810:3:1> America Tender
<kuid2:67810:19442:1> P10 UP
<kuid2:67810:50381:1> PRR K4 5038 Tender
<kuid2:67810:9:1> America Tender Wood Load

All three locomotives have the PRR Keystone.

Of note is the "P10 UP" which is, oddly, a PRR tender identical to the "PRR K4 5038 Tender" which I have shown with the K4 (both have #724 on them). However, the thumbnail seems to show a Union Pacific P10 4-6-2 which I haven't found. There are other oddities about this group too. (Edit: found Gary's UP P10 locomotive.)

The Ten Wheeler #909 is labeled on the cab "Vanderbilt" but there does not appear to be a tender to match either name or number.

The American 4-4-0 #724 is quite nice and the "American Tender" seems to match fairly well but the "American Tender Wood Load" has a Santa Fe Super Chief label.

:D

Last edited:
Norm , it's really nice to see these . Been awhile for me , even had two installed :D:hehe: And your shots have really been great also . I made the mistake of updating content that didn't need to be . And it's put me out of action on my routes , payware and content that my sessions required . Only time . But back to the reason for the post

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A big thank you to K&L

Matt

Hi Ken, as the helpful young man above pointed out the author is gary_hoorn

The locomotives are;
<kuid2:67810:2:1> American
<kuid2:67810:7:1> American 10
<kuid2:67810:5038:1> PRR K4 5038

Tenders
<kuid2:67810:3:1> America Tender
<kuid2:67810:19442:1> P10 UP
<kuid2:67810:50381:1> PRR K4 5038 Tender
<kuid2:67810:9:1> America Tender Wood Load

All three locomotives have the PRR Keystone.

Of note is the "P10 UP" which is, oddly, a PRR tender identical to the "PRR K4 5038 Tender" which I have shown with the K4 (both have #724 on them). However, the thumbnail seems to show a Union Pacific P10 4-6-2 which I haven't found. There are other oddities about this group too. (Edit: found Gary's UP P10 locomotive.)

The Ten Wheeler #909 is labeled on the cab "Vanderbilt" but there does not appear to be a tender to match either name or number.

The American 4-4-0 #724 is quite nice and the "American Tender" seems to match fairly well but the "American Tender Wood Load" has a Santa Fe Super Chief label.

:D
Thanks Norm, I knew the K4 existed but with K&L I did not bother with it. I did not know the other engines were on the DLS.

New Wilmington Roundhouse, this ought to be big enough :D

Just barely, :eek:

Bring it on Steve!

Last edited:
HE He , Yea . But it's not just the enginehouse now is it ? That yard in back is about 1/3 full , Throw in some JiontedRail , and ya need three of those baby's . But ya bring it on :hehe:

Matt

Fills up fast when you've got ARN.

I was a little surprised at how little PRR rolling stock there is. Especially for the 30s - 50s, very few tank cars. Tons of passenger cars though.

I still haven't settled on that particular roundhouse, bendorsey has made another the same size but with different exits. I'll have to see how coaling, sand, water tanks, and ash pits fit. :D

Edit: Well that was easy,

Last edited:
Fills up fast when you've got ARN.

- Image Removed -

I was a little surprised at how little PRR rolling stock there is. Especially for the 30s - 50s, very few tank cars. Tons of passenger cars though.

I still haven't settled on that particular roundhouse, bendorsey has made another the same size but with different exits. I'll have to see how coaling, sand, water tanks, and ash pits fit. :D

Edit: Well that was easy,

- Image Removed -

Hey normhart, is that supposed to be the Wilmington, DE Roundhouse, part of the Wilmington Shops, adjacent to the yard at Edgemoor? If so, what year or era are you trying to represent, late 40's - mid 50's maybe?

-Mark

Hey normhart, is that supposed to be the Wilmington, DE Roundhouse, part of the Wilmington Shops, adjacent to the yard at Edgemoor? If so, what year or era are you trying to represent, late 40's - mid 50's maybe?

-Mark

Yes, I believe so, it is the Wilmington at the southwestern end of the NEC Wilmington - Philadelphia route anyway. I'm not actually trying for anything like reality I'm afraid but yes that time period. I'm not a real PRR head but this seems to be the only route available that allows for the combination of Electric, Steam, and early Diesel. More or less.

Other than the roundhouse and coaling tower and tracks for them I haven't made many changes (yet). The route was created for the 80's or 90's I believe.

Last edited:
Ah, here's a money shot. Steam and Electric. Now all I have to do is sort out what early diesel to add.

Well a pretty good spread of Steam, Electric, and diesel.

Tank car repair shop on west end of yard

A nice collection of PRR Caboosie I wish that there was as good a selection for UP.

Hum, according to at least one aerial photo that might have been of the Wilmington Shops there was a transfer table in the northeastern end of the facility. Due to dighole limits it isn't oriented correctly but it might work out.

:wave:

Last edited:
Never mine the enginehouse size , how big is your hardrive . Every shot you show , I ask how I missed that one :hehe: Great shots Norm . Nice to know someone else has more PRR them me . Gives me a target :hehe:

Matt

Back