PRR Screenshots

trainz%202015-07-05%2014-59-51-22_zps0bfsvseh.png
trainz%202015-07-05%2015-03-53-61_zpsyo0yfvzy.png
trainz%202015-07-05%2014-48-00-28_zps6n5qtbzb.png
trainz%202015-07-05%2015-02-46-79_zpstsmegtps.png

What wasn't said is that there's many of us that still do both, PC and scale layout. I just can't find the time anymore, but do like picking up or building a engine or model:)

trainz%202015-07-05%2021-38-41-44_zpswzwezkfa.png
trainz%202015-07-05%2021-37-50-15_zpsxyi29kir.png
trainz%202015-07-05%2014-43-21-14_zpsmtgii2dn.png

So the struggle continues:hehe:

Matt

Yea , I had herd that rummer . But they have a lot on there a plate now with commissions of steam . And I would like the box cab version, plus the streamline .

Matt

Would be a Good Project, but...

Could someone please make these yard targets ? The ones on the DLS are awful tall, look like a simple cardboard shoebox, with a LazyBoy recliner wooden handle, and contain errors.

(snip)

Sorry about that, CRR. The extended stand seems to be a New Haven special(i)ty (it's a NH prototype - you can see the joint where the standard-height lamp assembly meets the extension), and the box is, I believe, a remote actuator whose handle, manual reversion, would require something along the lines of an airhose wrench for leverage... or a very strong brakeman.

As to your errors, my impression from the Forum here is that those who have boldly fared into T:ANE are expected to fix them if they want to use them in the latest and greatest. You have permission to upload your fixed versions using your own userID, if T:ANE upload and download can be convinced to function. Have fun!

PWeiser have you had any input to your content for tane. I'm getting mixed results . But have been told that all DL from 2009 is going to be made to work in tane ( here's hoping ) :eek:

On further reading on the subject, this is up to interpretation to older content :eek:

Matt

Last edited:
Interpretation

PWeiser have you had any input to your content for tane. I'm getting mixed results . But have been told that all DL from 2009 is going to be made to work in tane ( here's hoping ) :eek:

On further reading on the subject, this is up to interpretation to older content :eek:

Matt

Probably not appropriate to this thread (screenshots) but since you asked... I've never received an email notice to "repair" any of my DLS content - it's all TS2009 standard - nor has anything with my userID heading its KUID showed up in the "available for repair" list. A few of my assets have mysteriously reappeared in DLS with later upload dates than when I uploaded them... I figure those are restores from backup or the like when DLS has had a problem.

Most of my uploads are fairly simple - even those with moderately complex scripts - and no one has had trouble with converting them even to TS12, that I've heard of. T:ANE has many reported problems, particularly with scripted coronas, and is broken for many assets (by report - I won't let the Daemon or any of its relatives into my house). All I can say for my assets is, the basics are there and work. If T:ANE is faulty for them, remember who's the seller and who's making demands.

PRR_9604ConemaughPA03141959WDV%20b.jpg

http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=92241811

PRR%208962_ConemaughPA_10241959WDV%20b%20800x.jpg

http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=99931853

Screen_008_zpstozqshfd.jpg

Conemaugh once had a Westbound receiving yard, a big engine repair pit, a coaling tower, and an 8 stall roundhouse ... All of it is torn out today

Screen_007_zpsfbqhkbf8.jpg

Conemaugh tower was at one time a huge wooden structure ... damaged in a derailment it was demolished, and it was never again much more than a cinderblock shack, smack in the middle of the mains and Westbound receiving yard

Screen_006_zpsqvnznpcm.jpg

The Conemaugh Engine Pit

Screen_004_zpsh5naxdwl.jpg

A Mountain between Conemaugh and Woodvale is where the tracks narrowed

Screen_005_zps8fyrkn8a.jpg

"C" Tower had no real hump, but the entire yard was on a -0.50% grade, and classified rolling railcars into the classification bowl

Screen_002_zpsgc0jtvkm.jpg

The mains in the middle, the Westbound Classification yard to the right, and the Eastbound receiving yard to the left

Screen_003_zpso1aptel3.jpg

Looking from Johnstown station towards the Westbound Classification yard, and Eastbound Receiving

Last edited:
A sea of pink: "Directional Speed Retarders", slow, and stop all my cars from running through, out of control, down the -0.50% grade, that covers the entire yard(s) ... railcars roll at @ 10 mph

Screen_011_zpshocghqql.jpg

Screen_010_zpshkn0yftv.jpg

Screen_009_zpsv6ebzrx1.jpg

Screen_001_zpsnf0spdyr.jpg

Screen_001_zpsgjujptkc.jpg

Screen_002_zps95n9ishl.jpg

Couldn't leave Johnstown without adding all the hundreds of frogs, and switch targets

Burning out on Johnstown area ... probably will be redoing Altoona's 5 mile long yards

Last edited:
I really need to find a Coal Bunker like this one

It is a concrete structure with 2 silos, it appears that they are dumping coal into the one pit under the nearest awning, and dumping sand into the other pit under the farthest awning, then it is stockpiled by bucket loaders, into the silos and dual, split bunker... then is dispensed waiting locos, onto a track in the background

PRR%208962_ConemaughPA_10241959WDV%20b%20800x.jpg

I have downloaded all the common "Coaling Towers" and none of them resemble this simple concrete structure ... can I get any help on finding such a coaling tower ... please

My whole engine service facility relies on finding a similar coaling tower, so I can alter my track spacings, and track arrangements.

I really need to find a Coal Bunker like this one

It is a concrete structure with 2 silos, it appears that they are dumping coal into the one pit under the nearest awning, and dumping sand into the other pit under the farthest awning, then it is stockpiled by bucket loaders, into the silos and dual, split bunker... then is dispensed waiting locos, onto a track in the background
Pic removed

I have downloaded all the common "Coaling Towers" and none of them resemble this simple concrete structure ... can I get any help on finding such a coaling tower ... please

My whole engine service facility relies on finding a similar coaling tower, so I can alter my track spacings, and track arrangements.
You should ask Bendorsey, he might make it for you. If you have some plans it is better, otherwise try to find the much photo you can and he also might make it animated if you want.
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Back