PRR Screenshots

Oh yea, almost forgot. :hehe: Got a new toy, and she's Pennsey :D
trainz2014-06-0719-10-09-78_zpsa858574b.png

(cascaderailroad) There are a lot of these digital artist that do fantastic work, my son being one of them. The quality of this work is professionally outstanding. Clockedgost is one that works in trains. Just wish I could get to half this level. But thanks for the link:)

In T;ANE

I want:

A toggle on/off button on the confounded blinding yellow compass, in both surveyor and driver. Possibly the compass could be a semi visible, barely visible ghost like image, of a dark, dark charcoal gray color.

The engineers seat back rest lowered, indeclinable, recline-able, or cut in half, so it doesn't get in the way in freeintcam

The big fat obtrusive fuzzy Red/Green switch arrows to be just a simple much smaller single Red (or yellow) arrow (as when driving down the track why do you need to see both red and green arrows ... You don't see both the red and green lights at a automobile stop light illuminated when you are driving your car) (BTW green arrows on a minimap blue track diagram just are not complimentary colors, they clash, and seem to blend together ... red arrows on blue track just shows up better).

Can you spot the differences below ?

Screen_002_zps2e2ddbb4.jpg

Screen_005-19_zps24eb8c75.jpg

I Gotz' !

A PRSL E6s blasts out of Cape may for Tuckahoe while a K4s led train waits for clearance of the main.
8ef80b65aa0f6abc3a9080992cf1b0c8.jpg

The K4s slowly moves onto the main for Cape May.
d4a7ebdcb8551126710a993058790df8.jpg

#6905 passes the confounded blinding ghostly compass, in Surveyor (look Ma ... No big fat fuzzy Red/Green switch/consist direction/minimap, arrows) :cool:

Screen_001_zps0606194c.jpg

Last edited:
What Ever Floats Your Caboose ... lol :hehe:

After:

Screen_003_zps8b533b45.jpg

The best dang Bettendorfs by Simulatortrain ... and the attachment point is too high ... I need @ 33" of steel washers to jack them down ... :hehe:

I wish they could be adjusted using PEV's "Attachment Viewer" ... they have a smoke attachment in the config file ... and I got them to smoke at one time ... But I guess they gave up smoking ?

Before:

Screen_001_zpsf5a78c75.jpg

Last edited:
Adding rivets and detail ... even has a fake door handle and RR key, hole

Screen_001_zps4d017f5a.jpg

It's starting to take a little better shape:

Screen_001_zps666b623c.jpg

Last edited:
I think those tags are not permitted in config files inTRS2006 though

More details ... battery box, and Lake Region stensils. (Central Region, Juniata Terminal, also had yellow cupola's).

The round windows were too huge ... needs 16 rivets per window, and brown round window trim

Screen_001_zps1c1fa60f.jpg

Last edited:
Well maybe we can talk Steve Lerro into making more accurate N5 class cabins, would be nice and with circle keystone and shadow keystone paint.

PS: Yuck Penn Central, what a debacle that was!!!

I plan on making: Eastern, Northern, Central, Lake, Pittsburgh, region versions in Magiclands N5 and N5C caboose, in all versions of paint, keystones, and stensils.

I got them to smoke one time, using PEV's Attachment maker (as the smoke attachment is not there in the mesh, and needs to be created).

It would be really neat if they could change skins, like Bdaneals old time boxcars do, when you click on the " ? " button, they change skins :cool:

Last edited:
Back