PRR Screenshots

Does anyone still have marlboros k4 beta if you do please PM me ASAP.

this is to show for it

Steve - I don't have the k4 beta currently. My old pc's harddrive has a short in it
and I Lost most of my old content, that being one of them. I unfortunately
didn't save any of the emails I sent people so I'm going to have to figure
out who I sent it to...(100s of people) if you pop around the forum or YouTube
and find a video containing it, try contacting them

Samuel Topp

Last edited:
But how is it a screenshot?

Yeah, that was mainly what I wondered.

For those inclined to ask for PRR shots, enjoy:

183efa0e72d2fe0690c4a93ab85add06.jpg

Those look like the PRR T-20 234-A Switch under the East Coast Trainz page that I uploaded........
[h=3][/h]

Cascade,

If you want a switch stand with a kerosene target on top, with the sheet steel banners, in mainline use, please refer to the T-20 switch machines. They are the only thing that PRR used on there mainlines. If you need them for yard usage, then ill be more than happy to produce one. If I am in error, please refer to a photo, and ill duplicate the original.

~Z

I love your East Coast Trainz assets, and switch stands.

An awful lot of PRR switch's were short ground throws, and were not remotely controlled via electric, pnematic, nor long connecting rod.

They were thrown by ground workers, and conductors, unlocking, and relocking after manually throwing a switch.

Thank you for all you great assets, and fine work !

Your fabulous mainline switch machines are perfect, but I am still looking for a yard ground throw, such as these:
http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=175311702
http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=175311701

Or ones with sheet metal targets mounted below the keroscene lantern:
http://www.wiederseim.com/auction_2_24_07/2-07 Lot 220.JPG
I think the PRR sheet metal banners are not like the ones with the holes in it.

I have been using Slugsmashers "ng36 ground throw" as they have a cool "KaChink" sound effect ... but there is only a Right Hand one, only, and there is not a Left.

Last edited:
For yard targets yes, Lord knows, working for CSX, ive spent many a day throwing the "back safer" hand throws. As far as the first set of photos, that's too easy. If you'll give me just a little bit to clear the clutter off my workbench, ill be more than happy to make a set just like them.

Your correct that the PRR yard targets didn't have holes, they were solid. The high stand mainline switch stands (ie. non-signalled territory) did have holes, so go figure. Some bean counter figured they were required. Ill do a set of yellow/greens and red/whites. Thank you for the kind words, I do certainly appreciate that.

Working on darkening the Gen_sd interior, for a dimly lit night use.

Gone are the seats (that only get in the way in freeintcam), as nobody is ever seen sitting in those empty seats any ol' way, also gone is the fire extinguisher that gets in the way when sitting way back in the cab, when operating the control stand handles in cab mode.

This is in Cabin FOV of 55, but increasing that to 65, or 70 might provide a better cab FOV.

Screen_009-9_zps287592f8.jpg

Screen_008-12_zps41b2c4ff.jpg

Screen_007-18_zps67a988e9.jpg

Screen_006-16_zps654c8e86.jpg

Screen_005-19_zps24eb8c75.jpg

Screen_004-25_zps1a100a11.jpg

Screen_003-30_zps09970623.jpg

Screen_002-37_zps6a50217e.jpg

Screen_001-47_zps1c74f3c9.jpg

The faster I go ...The behinder I get ... The older I get ... the dumber I am !

Last edited:
Back