PRR Screenshots

L1 storming up the brilliant branch in Pittsburgh
deadpool_658f1f939cb56.jpg

coming off the brilliant branch and rejoining the main at CM tower between East liberty/Homewood
deadpool_658f1f933731e.jpg
deadpool_658f1f937b20d.jpg
deadpool_658f1f935b4d7.jpg

Hey y'all/you'ins,

Got the official word from Auran, my route will be uploaded to the Download Station. This is my massive work-in-progress of the Bedford Division and from Huntingdon to Johnstown route.

Pennsylvania Railroad - Bedford Division & Horseshoe Curve <kuid2:318195:100336:2>

I have also uploaded two sessions, one requires payware, the other uses only freeware:

Pennsylvania Railroad Bedford Division - Base Session (Passive-Freeware) <kuid2:318195:100812:1>
Pennsylvania Railroad Bedford Division - Base Session (Passive-Payware) <kuid2:318195:100806:2>

Below are some screenshots from my route. As y'all can see there is a lot more to be done yet. It has taken around 5 years just to get this far.

I appreciate everyone who has made content for Trainz, to even make this possible.

Please enjoy :)

Cumberland-Narrows%2C-MD.jpg

Cumberland Narrows

Cumberland%2C-Md.jpg

Cumberland, Md

Hyndman%2C-PA.jpg

Hyndman, PA

State-Line%2C-PA.jpg

State Line, PA

Bedford%2C-PA.jpg

Bedford, PA
Brookes-Mills%2C-PA.-Bedford-Division.jpg

Brookes Mills, PA

Altoona%2C-PA.jpg

Altoona, PA

AR-interlocking%2C-west-of-Horsehoe-Curve.jpg

AR interlocker

AG-interlocking%2C-east-of-Horseshoe-Curve.jpg

AG interlocker

Claysburg%2C-PA-yard.-Bedford-Division.jpg

Claysburg, PA

always great to see you post! I must ask though are those TF track reskins an upcoming release from them, as well as if that model of the Federal St Station is up for grabs anywhere?

Cheers.
they are not, they are a JR track still in beta
and no the fed st station is not its a kit bash of like 5 buildings

Back