PRR Screenshots

Nice photos. From the rounded corners I am guessing someone's slides? Of course back in the day they sometimes did prints with rounded corners as well.

Screenshot-39.png

image-15.png

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Recent Progress on my edited version of Matt's amazing PRR Route:

Spruce to Forge is more accurately Tripled Track.
Gallitzin west portals are more accurate and akin to Real life operations.
Horseshoe Curve gained it's old Station and signal bridge (PLs are being used as Semaphore Gantries are hard to come by on DLS)

And I'm in the works of re-working/adding a metric load of sidings that went off the main just before both tunnels ALONG with starting on the Glen White Coal Company Mine Railroad (a proper Shay model is already done! see below v)

32087cabe0f3b875b117097d5f6dbcd7.jpg

same too. 'till I found out about the R&N ones used on that route lol.

Mainly based my variant off a photo from the late teens-30s (era i'm modeling)

I have been so impressed with all the posts here . And Have now gotten a ship full of better charts . I'm now redoing section to better represent the early years of the PRR . Areas that I've never been happy with and had some guess work will be redo's . I'll be adding stations in , and changes as info comes to light . Fun fun fun .

Matt

holy hell you went to town in Cresson! I Just praying for your sanity when you have to model the Cresson Roundhouse! lmao

Last edited:
I went to town in Cresson because I am preparing to have Altoona/Juniata go to town on me ahahah, with the roundhouse though because im doing it later 40s 50s I am staying away from it lol, unless it was there during that timeframe.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

took to the skies in '51 and uh bad news...
28e8176f13fa19a2f296f312e0419ebc.jpg

bf536a45a22bfa7f8abce2e1be91d4ec.png

it does. :(

(second photo is a zoomed in part of cresson wye of the top photo provided.) Diagrams are provided here:
PRR.v17.1.PA-014_1918r47c49_Pittsburgh_Div_ML_-_Cresson_PL-Wg200g.jpg

Take your time if possible! no rush or hard feelings. Only lending a hand. Besides, I like it with or without the facility anyway! Not everything needs to be accurate as possible.

Now i'm off to bed. Waking up 4am for a flight yesterday is killing me. Good Night and Good Luck!

Last edited:
took to the skies in '51 and uh bad news...
28e8176f13fa19a2f296f312e0419ebc.jpg

bf536a45a22bfa7f8abce2e1be91d4ec.png

it does. :(

(second photo is a zoomed in part of cresson wye of the top photo provided.) Diagrams are provided here:
PRR.v17.1.PA-014_1918r47c49_Pittsburgh_Div_ML_-_Cresson_PL-Wg200g.jpg

Take your time if possible! no rush or hard feelings. Only lending a hand. Besides, I like it with or without the facility anyway! Not everything needs to be accurate as possible.

Now i'm off to bed. Waking up 4am for a flight yesterday is killing me. Good Night and Good Luck!

Ooooo where did you find those aerial photos? would you happen to have anything of Gallitzin in the 50s? I cannot find anything for the life of me or even anything more of cresson because source photos are so scarce.

Back