PRR Screenshots

2022-10-09_033203.jpg
2022-10-09_033637.jpg
2022-10-09_034112.jpg

Homewood/East Liberty, just outside of Pittsburgh, one of the busiest places on the pitt line, commuters and long distance passengers plus all the freight, people say there was about a train every five mins
plus national biscuit company had a factory here, (Nabisco) which apparently made the place smell really good. the yard for Nabisco is seen to the left, including a big stub yard to the left out of view, not to mention the flyover and wye from the brilliant branch, which the PRR used to route freight around the busy PRR station in Pittsburgh. via the Con line.

unknown.png

2022-10-13_233020.jpg
2022-10-13_230812.jpg
2022-10-13_233239.jpg
2022-10-13_232104.jpg

2022-10-13_231942.jpg

Last edited:
I must say .......... WOW ! . And being a sailor that's really hard to keep it leaving with just WOW . You all have posted fantastic shots . Some I'd like to ask what software you use to make photo's look like in game shots .:eek: All these post have me going back to laying track and fixing places I needed improvements or fixes your post have me thinking I can do better . Working the whole route . But some B&O and BL&E has been worked too . But the main work has been Pittsburg area and south of Greensburg .

Justin . I understand why you don't want to release . But your work astounds me to no end . Your work in the game is apricated .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The next release will be around the end of the year . But is libel to change as work is done or lack of . All the shots post have been great to see .

Matt

My memory isn't good with this ? Has anyone done these ? And if so were they pay or free . And from where might one fine one . Thanks . Memory telling me yes . :eek:

images

Matt :cool:

PS: There nice anyway

Back