PRR Screenshots

Hi guys . the kuids are <kuid:124060:37138> YARNish Asphalt 30ft St DL0 embankment by Pencil42
and <kuid2:82412:8030137:1> TUME-8030136-Road-Bridge-Wood-TS12

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

The peaceful July morning is being disturbed by two of the Pennsy's waddling "Hippos", class I1sa Decapods (2-10-0). #4646 leads the way northward here at the bridges over Slack's Run, just north of Bodine, Pennsylvania. Their long string of loaded hoppers is destined for the coal dock at Sodus Bay, NY along Lake Ontario. From there the coal will be transferred to a collier for transport onward. In the distance, a smoke plume can be seen from the pusher ("snapper" in Pennsy-speak).

Eventually the pusher, another I1sa, reaches our vantage point. We note that the train's conductor has opted to place his cabin car behind all that tractive force...

@htasa.....PRR Berkshires....Your route looks great ! Can you tell me please what trees you are using for your hills ? It fills them out nicely.
Thanks

Last edited:
@htasa.....PRR Berkshires....Your route looks great ! Can you tell me please what trees you are using for your hills ? It fills them out nicely.
Thanks

Its the Appalachian Right of Way on the Trainz Forge with just a track modification.

Tb s forest 043 tree.
tb s linden 01 tree
tb s oak 01 tree.

Love that dark ballast spline, is it on the DLS?
2022-05-02-204313.png

Dug up the track made it look alot closer to what it is + needs texture updates

Hi Matt.

In post #2609, what is that dark ballast spline under the track spline?

I've looked in v18 but can't find that location...

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay . Not at my best right now . But the spline your asked for is . BDW L&WV Embankment 2T Spline KUID2: <KUID2:405066:175:2>

Scotts has more great content on his new site . And the work he's done is fantastic . Might check his site out https://wyomingvalleyvirtualrails.weebly.com/

Matt

This is a fantastically done route . Drove it . But there's just so much to see . Qaz ! Ya hit this one out of the park sir .

Again Sir ...Well done . Will be a must run for me .

Matt

Back