PRR Screenshots

Sorry I couldn't help ya PRR1361 Reading your other post . I do not have your issue .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hey Railwoodman,

Thanks for taking a look. I'm sure there is a fix, and I assume the game is trying to tell me what it is. The first asset I ever tinkered with was the H9, the drivers had to have an edit in the config file. It took me an hour to figure out what the person who posted the fix ment by "submit.":eek::eek:

@PRR1361
I have the same problems with the Greencoast Studios locomotives (PRR updated B6, E6s, H6sb, and Q2). The cause of the problems is the new script (size 5Kb), used by these locomotives. I have replaced the script with the (old) script of the PRR C1 (size 4Kb), keeping the original script, renamed using a .txt extension. The old script is missing some features (like changing the roof color), but the problems are gone.

Peter

Peter,

Thank-you, fixed it like a charm. I had also reached out to Greencoast on the issue, I also let them know about this fix.

Alan

A couple of shots at "AG." The predecessor to "MG."

No.-30-Spirit-of-St.-Louis-heading-east-past-AG-descending-to-the-Horseshoe-Curve..jpg

No. 30 Spirit of St. Louis heading east past AG tower dropping down the mountain to Altoona.

CMB-The-Packer-drifting-downgrade-past-AG-tower..jpg

CMB "The Packer" drifting downgrade past AG.

Here are some shots I took of CMB "The Packer" running from Altoona to east of Mt. Union. These are from a different operating session than that in post #2588.

CMB-%22The-Packer%22-passing-%22Slope%2C%22-about-an-half-hour-behind-schedule..jpg

CMB "The Packer" passing "Slope," about an half-hour behind schedule.

CMB-%22The-Packer%22-eastbound-through-the-cut-at-Curve-no.-10.jpg

CMB "The Packer" eastbound through the cut at Curve no. 10

Near-Curve-No.-3%2C-CMB-%22The-Packer%22-heading-east-meets-BL33-heading-west-to-Altoona-from-Phillipsburg%2C-NJ.jpg

Near Curve No. 3, CMB "The Packer" heading east meets BL33 heading west to Altoona from Phillipsburg, NJ.

CMB-%22The-Packer%22-passing-through-Warrior-Ridge%2C-under-the-water-crane%2C-she%27ll-pick-up-water-at-the-Mapleton-track-pans..jpg

CMB "The Packer" passing through Warrior Ridge, under the water crane, she'll pick-up water at the Mapleton track pans.

CMB-%22The-Packer%2C%22-Huntingdon%2C-PA.jpg

Huntingdon, PA

CMB-%22The-Packer%2C%22-Huntingdon%2C-PA.jpg

Huntingdon, PA

Here-we-are%2C-east-of-Mt.-Union%2C-at-the-end-of-the-world..jpg

Here we are, east of Mt. Union, at the end of the world.

Last edited:
Back