PRR Screenshots

For those of us that missed the boat on this . https://www.controlpointsimulations.com/locomotives/prr-rf1

2021-09-29+142200.jpg

Thank you . I really missed mine . And now we have these well done SHARK's D&H , NYC , PRR

Matt

Last edited:
Canoe-Creek.jpg

Looking west from "HL" tower at the Canoe Creek JCT as a Dec runs east with a string of empty hoppers bound for the Hollidaysburg Yard.

Nice looking sharks, I'm pretty dedicated to the 1920s, but it is almost enough to make me move to the 1940s:eek:, I just wish the J1s would have had the Belpaire:'(. ;)

What semaphore signals are you using for your signal bridges ? { PRR1361 } I always wanted to see PRR older working signals .

Tracks heading into Sharpsburg . Just checking out the layout for the yard and roundhouse .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Hollidaysburg-and-Petersburg.jpg

Railwoodman, I have been using JR Hall semaphore signals, they seem to be the closest to the PRR type. I haven't gotten around to making the block and automatic signals yellow to match Pennsy practice. The ground dwarf is an LMS(R).

I found lurking in the mesh library, the Yellow Square the Pennsy uses :)

An H8 passing by, getting ready to cross over the interlocking plant on it's way to the Canoe Creek Branch.

test.jpg

Just a test of turning the JR Hall line-side signal into a gantry signal.

Last edited:
I thank you Ken . But find your comment kinda funny . Because your shots have done the same to me . Looking for a nice GB route because of your shots . :hehe: And wait is that my route in the shot ? Cause if so . Ya looking for work :hehe: Nice to see you back in the UAS , though :) And fantastic shot and content choice .

Matt

And yet another set of tracks I like to boot

re post #2486 Railwoodman

Hello Matt, it's an old route based on the Horseshoe Curve demo that was released a few years ago by was it TrainzForge ??. You've seen the route before, it's the one that you used to kindly post screenshots for me.
I though I would have a go and transport it to TRS19. I've had to do some 'jiggery-pokery' to the pre TRS19 locos to get rid of the mat finish. I'll see what developes.

Cheers, Ken

Really nice shots, Ken! You seem to have the magic no matter what version you present. :cool:

The engine effects are very nicely done.

Regards,
Gary

Wow! I've never been an east-coast-railroads fan myself, but these screenshots are really good, same for the route.

Ohh man those are nice shots Ken . :D Forgive me qtasa . I like your shots and the route . And meant to say so

Matt

Last edited:
Here is an H6sb heading east toward Canoe Creek with a local freight
Hollidaysburg-%26-Petersburg-Branch.jpg

Well, I have made the total switch to Trainz2019. I had so much trouble out of '10 this week that I finally uninstalled '09, '10, and '12. I preferred route building in '10 as I was the most familiar with it, so will be learning the idiosyncrasies of '19 for building. I didn't use '12 that much since the whole insert spline issue trying to lay track. Trainz10 spent a week trying to "update database repair." I gave up on it. Good news, none of my work has been lost this time around, as soon as I could I transferred everything from '10 into '19. And the progress on the H&P isn't lost as I was able to move the content of the files into the proper place. Anyway, thank-you for reading my first-world problem.:eek:

re post #2496 PRR1361
Hello PRR1361, TRS19 will give you a few headaches in getting used to it, but keep at it. I made the move from TANE due to all the latest models and now having a go at trying to update all the old favourites!!

Cheers, evilcrow

With a screen name that starts with EVIL . Ya just know we're all just gona droll over his shots . Well my hat's off to ya sir Evilcrow . Nice shots all . PRR1361 . How much of your DEM do you have done to run ? and what's your session run time .

More PRR

Matt

Back