PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

In the early morning hours, a PRR Decapod struggles at the head of a fully loaded coal train, assisted by two helper engines. They are headed westbound up the slow track on the Horseshoe Curve, and struggling mightily. A steady speed of around 18mph is about the best they can do, as smoke and steam pour from the laboring engines. Whistle signals disturb the tranquil, misty countryside as the engines communicate increases or decreases in cutoff and throttle.

15ljoADD_o.jpg

Whitepass Fantastic . again thank you . Looking forward to seeing them :D

Tyrone heading to Altoona

East Tyrone gap

Tyrone station under construction . still playing around with content ?

Matt

PRR-Bedford-Division%2C-Hyndman.jpg

A view of Hyndman, Penna, looking East. The B&O Sand Patch line is closest, with the PRR Bedford Division in the back.

Been busy in life lately and not been able to do much. However, I feel like I have reached a mile-marker, the line is graded from Younts (MP 41) to Cumberland, Md. Now to grade from Younts to Brookes Mills, some 26 miles. The portion between Brookes Mills and Hollidaysburg has already been graded. The portion between HOLLY and WYE needs to be reworked, as well as the Hollidaysburg Yard.

I have been enjoying everyone else's screen shots. RPearson nice texturing and weathering on the H9, Whitepass, nice P85s.

Last edited:
Because of an opportunity to further improve my PC . Works been slowed a bit . We now have a finished Pittsburgh to Altoona . So I leave it to you all . Should I upload a vary much WIP Pittsburgh to Philadelphia . I'm not sure of timing of when My PC will be back up ?

Anyways ..........here's some more of an Hour ride heading west from Enola yard

Till I'm able to post more . See ya

Matt

All are on the DLS

<kuid:19691:100925> Tb embankment GG_2_GG 1/1 0-5m 1t
<kuid:19691:100926> Tb embankment GG_2_GG 1/1 5m 1t