PRR Screenshots

PRR-Hyndman%2C-PA.jpg

It's 7:28am, and PRR E7s #8488 is maintaining the timetable, and easily handling train No. 6371 "Westbound Cumberland Mail," rounding the 6 degree curve and crossing Little Wills Creek on bridge 69.46, about to knock down the semaphore entering into Hyndman, PA. (Yes, the E7s is a K&L recent acquisition:D ).

Wonderful work, Matt! :cool: You've got me looking at Altoona drawings and trying to find my bearings with your screenshots. It's great seeing your progress. It is very exciting watching the yard come alive.

Heinrich505

On a bitterly cold December morning, a weak sun struggles over the nearby hillside to gently caress the side of Decapod 4610 as she labors up the grade to the local coal mine.
She is pulling a long consist of empties that disappear around the bend.

jWTR6S6r_o.jpg

As posted in the K&L screenshots thread, here is a shot taken on my route.

PRR #325, a class E6s Atlantic (4-4-2) pants as she waits clearance at Allens Tower to take her train across the West Branch of the Susquehanna River into Williamsport PA on the north side and on to the main PRR depot in mid-town to keep an appointment there.

Cheers!

PRR-%23325-at-Allens-Tower%2C-Williamsport-Division.jpg

Black diamonds at the Cumberland Narrows. On the Western Maryland mainline is an L1 "Chesapeake" drifting downgrade to Cumberland, a Western Maryland train heading onto the State Line Branch to interchange with the Pennsylvania Railroad, sending coal to market in Philadelphia and New York City. A Cumberland & Pennsylvania Railroad train heading down grade into Cumberland. A Baltimore & Ohio Railroad EL-5 eastbound with a coal drag, meeting 3 Q class mikes heading to Sand Patch with a merchandise freight.

Just wanted to show the completed bridge work across Wills Creek on the State Line Branch, it took some time to figure out the bridges.
Cumberland-Narrows.jpg

I sure enjoy everyone else's pictures also. :)

Simple they said . Takes two minutes they said . Yea . I am just celebrating my 30 mins . If I can buy a car that can park itself . and screw that up . You now know my pain :hehe:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:hehe: 2020 sucked big time . Time to kick it and its trash out the door

Matt

Evilcrow,
That's an amazingly atmospheric shot, and the deep snow effect is rendered so perfectly. The engine is the star of the show. Great shot! :cool:

Happy New Year to you Ken, and a safe one.

Gary

Don't look now Gents and Ladies , the master is Back . Ken .......your shots always look so good . Happy New Tear my friend . Heinrich505 It's just an K&L consist that I tinkered with . Thank you :cool:

Shebasetan7 That looks sweet sir . Looking forward to seeing that :D

Again Happy New Year to All

Matt

Back