PRR Screenshots

Is Penn Central on a former PRR Mainline allowed?
Before anyone makes assumptions, these are my reskins that came before the TF release.
unknown.png

I already miss the terminal.

You think there could be another way to share most of your old stuff you didn't upload to the DLS? I didn't even get to download some of it.

East-of-Birmingham%2C-PA.jpg

A Baldwin "Shark" (BP20) emerges through the cut east of Birmingham heading to Philadelphia with a passenger train.

The main line has been graded on my "PRR Pittsburgh to Altoona - Tyrone to Huntingdon Extension v2," however, the scenery is far from complete, hopefully this week it will be uploaded for everyone's enjoyment.

~Alan

There's been so much great content released of late . I haven't been able to keep up and run it all . If you haven't gone to Trainzforge yet . It a must stop . :D If you can support them . I promise you won't be disappointed . I haven't yet . Jr has also released more great works . Same goes for them . :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Ya can guess the location

Matt

Hollidaysburg-%26-Petersburg-Route-Map.jpg

So here is my next leg of the project, the Hollidaysburg & Petersburg Branch. This map connects with my "PRR Pittsburgh to Altoona - Tyrone to Huntingdon Extension v2" <kuid2:318195:100585:2>. My extension of the map should be available in a few days, as it has been uploaded in Trainz12.

The Tyrone to Huntingdon extension has some terrain issues at Birmingham with joining to JRFolco's route. At issue, I decided to align the map just west of Altoona to make everything work. The further east I went the worse the alignment was at Altoona, so I had to make a choice. Eventually I want to go from Birmingham to Altoona in order to pick-up the Tyrone Division, and the Bellwood branch.

Hollidaysburg-and-Petersburg.jpg

Here we are at Hollidaysburg & Petersburg Branch milepost 2, and signal H-18, with an eastbound local heading to Petersburg and on to Huntingdon. Just about 27 miles to Frankstown, which is the end of this map. Hollidaysburg will be it's own little module for now.

No.-3-Pacific-Express-leaving-Huntingdon%2C-PA-westbound%2C-6%3A12am..jpg

No. 3, the "Pacific Express" departing Huntingdon at 6:12am

NO.-3-at-Petersburg%2C-PA.jpg

No. 3 at Petersburg for a station stop.

No.-3-passing-Spruce-Creek-signal-box.jpg

No. 3 passing the Spruce Creek signal box

No-3-and-No-30-pass-at-Union-Furnance%2C-PA.jpg

No. 3 and No. 30 "The Spirit of St. Louis" meet at Union Furnace

No-3-exiting-the-cut-at-curve-no.-10.jpg

No. 3 exiting the cut at Curve No. 10

Nice screenshots everyone :)

Back