Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 2,311 to 2,319 of 2319

Thread: PRR Screenshots

So, everyone knows how busy the Pennsy can be, and how Trainz 2010 doesn't like more than 47 drivers at a time, the answer: meet the "Portal Farm." Each portal handles a specific division and timetable. For example, All Middle Division Westbound Passenger service emits from one portal, while Middle Division Westbound Freight emits from another, and driver leaves at the other end.

The scenario works this way: 1) Portal Timetable Rule emits on schedule with driver using "Driveable Model T" 2) Using DCC commands, driver rear ends (couples) to Model T at other end. 3) Using "Move to Trackmark" driver leaves car and reports to work assignment 4) After work assignment, driver returns to appropriate trackmark where the "car" was parked. 5. Before driver "decouples" and departs out of exit portal, the line of cars is advanced using DCC commands to keep vehicles close to the trackmark.
    Facebook: PRR Branch Line Trainz

Blog Entries

Testing testing is this thing working ? I'm back well kinds

Nice shots All

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Finally did it, upgraded to Trainz2019. Here is a photo of my Pennsy Roster, thank-you to wgkandsk, K&L Trainz, and Greencoast Studios.

Left to right - A5s, B6sb, C1, D16sb, E6s, E7s, G5s, H6sb, H9s, I1sa, K4s, L1s, and, M1b.

Yes I am alive and well. 2020 hasn't been the best for everyone myself included. I am back now and wanted to share I will be redoing and working on the PRSL Cape May Branch. From Tuckahoe to Cape May with Wildwood and Ocean City branches included.

We are building the PRR route and running the trains of the past and current operations of the South Fork PA area on this awesome branch line. Join us at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfv...jjoEq31vPdJcJA

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Qazwaseat,
    Hey, glad to have you back. I was wondering if you were doing okay.

The map looks really good. It's nice to have you back in the fold again.

Heinrich505

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qazwaseat View Post
    ...redoing and working on the PRSL Cape May Branch. From Tuckahoe to Cape May with Wildwood and Ocean City branches included.
    Qazwaseat, thanks for this. Looking forward to seeing it come together. I always like G. Fisher's Cape May County. Never seemed to find all the unknowns but that didn't stop a run thru the pine barrens now and then.

I toyed with doing a South Jersey route at one point - was hoping to get 1 or 2 of the grand kids involved and maybe my son. I may still get one started. PRSL had around 400 miles of track in south and west Jersey.

Looks like you're using a new DEM. Are you using TransDem to develop the route?

Bob Pearson
    Last edited by RPearson; April 5th, 2021 at 12:37 PM.
    TRAINZ-UTC-TRS04-TRS06-TC1&2-TC3-TS09-TS10-TS12-TANE(TEG)-TMR17-TRS19
    Member since 6-14-2002

Blog Entries

Hey guy's and gals . I've been rebuilding my inventory back now that I have a PC that can handle my work load . After backing things up and redownloading . I'm still missing a key kuid ! Some one knows where I might one may find it . <kuid:156765:220013> GATX Tank GATC 10000 . I've looked at JR , DLS , K&L . I'm not being held up by it . But it's in a lot of my consist . And some payware consist . This has been a subject of conversation before . But I had thought it was easily found . My mistake

BTW Have really been enjoying the posts .

Matt
    Last edited by Railwoodman; April 7th, 2021 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    work hard, Play harder

A couple of shots from my Trainz 2019 Bedford Division route

H6sb #1222 heading railroad westbound through Cessna. Originating from State Line heading to Altoona.

H6sb #1222 heading westbound through Reservoir, PA.

Going from Trainz10 to 2019 has been a little of a teeth-gnashing, and getting used to the differences in the user interface . But so far so good.