PRR Screenshots

Not at the moment . It had been my goal to release an update to it back in October or November . But I lost all the work and more due to a mistake . Kind of took the wind out of my sails for it . But I run it from time to time . And will get back to it at some point . The Pitt to Philly has my attention now . And plan to release a beta with mostly just trackwork soon I hope . Thank you for your comments .

And liked your shot
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Almost done with Pitcairn , Derry , Enola , Altoona , Johnstown , Hunting and many more . Not started or just basic is Pitt station , Harrisburg , Lancaster and most points east . So I'm thinking I won't be getting back to Dreaming till summer .

Thanks

Matt

Thanks Matt. You know how to build a great route .Are those jointed Rail u25cs.looks like they work fine in 2019, confused to why JR says they are Tane only .Will definitely will be buying some more PRR equipment.

Thanks Stuart.

Pennsylvania Dreaming has been a lot of fun, so I am looking forward to your next release. Since I am just now finishing my 'rookie' year, experimenting with dl'd routes is very educational. Released as a WIP, Dreaming offered a chance to really try some things while still being able to run lots of trains.

aDTG4v7.jpg
[/IMG]

I did change some things, like putting in a turntable:

wFMJkiz.jpg
[/IMG]

I filled in some of the missing textures, put some new trees, buildings--nothing very extensive.

faUeBTZ.jpg
[/IMG]

5jDfNYV.jpg
[/IMG]

4RhjRnf.jpg
[/IMG]

Sure is a great route to run some of those great PRR assets!

Regards,

Blabsky

i'm having trouble deciding what the yard at the North end should be like (I do want it to be inspired by the big PRR yards being showcased here)

With all the shots of late being from Dreaming Pennsylvania . I had to take a look at what I have that's workable . And what I could do as fixing and updating to TR19 . Still not the focus , but I'm looking at it again . :hehe: WIP my A#@ . Just like my life , it's also a WIP .

The monster keep me busy feeding it . Changes , and reworks . But testing went well . I think . :hehe: So here's an hour run from Pitcairn to Derry . Stills needs a lot of work .

The more I learn . The more I'll do .

Hope ya all enjoy

Matt

PS Really like all the posting guys :D

Railwoodman,
Pitcairn to Derry looks really good! Your third screenshot looking towards the cut in the mountains looked especially nice!

Your progress is fun to follow. The route feels very authentic already.

Heinrich505

Nope . that's the gap going into Johnstown . Just west . I forget the river name .:hehe: . For any that missed it . jrfolco Has released a finished route from Altoona to Pittsburgh . So we have a PRR route . :D And yes I'm using his DEM's :hehe:

Matt

Haven't been doing a lot of work . Seems we have a great route to run now . :) But I did do some . I'll be posting more from jrfolco's and my version from now on .:D

Matt

A morning passenger train picks up speed after making a stop in Johnstown, PA. PRR K4 #5038 is showing off her smoke deflectors as she prepares to shift back across the eastbound tracks and resume her westward travel in the fast lane.

uWCkvCH2_o.jpg

Railwoodman,
Is that 100 cars for that train? Just curious. I'm trying to figure out what was the average number of coal cars for a train heading over the Horseshoe Curve.

Cool shots! Nice test run for the Q2.

Heinrich505

Yea , or close enough . It was just a teat train I put together . Empty cars going west . :) I would only do 89 full going east .:eek:

Matt

I haven't seen a lot of screen shots of the new route . I'm still enjoying running his and building mine . I'll post more of both . But for now a few redoes and testing .

Matt

Back