PRR Screenshots

TANE_2020-02-13_20-07-22-029.jpg

Railwoodman, would you mind sharing where the non-DLS assets for your Dreaming Pennsylvania route can be found? This is easily one of my favorite routes I've messed around with in ages, and your work looks just as good.

Yeah I'm trying to download it right now but its taking forever. Can't wait to run it, your work has been one of the biggest inspirations for my new route.

if you get me a list . I'll see what I can do . Because of health , I haven't been able to work on it . I'm about two weeks of work till I feel good enough for an update . And my PC time has been cut . But { fingers crossed } next mouth I'll be back at it .

Matt

Thanks guys . I'm not sick . Just in a lot of pain due to a damaged spinal cord . I will be loading up the kuids list to the forums . I will try and get you any information to location as I can .
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

I'm dealing with a little cold right now. This bug's been passed from one family member to another over the week and I'm the last one to get it.

A long PRR freight rumbles over the long river bridge on the way to Pittsburgh. The mist is slowly burning off from the countryside.

YLTvjRTR_o.jpg

That shot is fantastic , thanks for sharing . :) It's a motivator also . :hehe:

Picked up a new Engine foe testing :cool: Nicely done JR . Maybe a Pack of all three version ....... maybe ..... please ..... .... really pretty pleas

JR hit one out of the park here . My 2cents

The people who have talent to make Engines such as posted here . Always impress me . Steam as well as Diesel . This is one time I fine the sound used equally impressive . To all of you who do this , to make VR so enjoyable . Thanks y

Matt

Last edited:
Change of subject guys and girls . I have resonantly put on the DLS a layout . Dreaming of Pennsylvania 2 . I hereby state publicly if you download said route . Its yours to do as you wish . You don't need my permission , opinion or blessing . The only thing I own with it is the Idea of it . And they come and go with the wind . I'm still working the route . But it now belongs to you all .

M C

Last edited:
Ok , I'll say it .. Whitepass . Another fantastic addition to the PRR family . I'm just sorry I don't have 2019 yet . It's a must have . And I'm dying to drive her . :D :mop: Man so far this has been a banner month for PRR fans . The box cars too . Thanks again sir

Matt

They are on the download station online but not in the content manager. The downloader for the online download station is unsupported in TRS19 so I am unable to download them. :confused:

Back