PRR Screenshots

Matter of fact I do! Site is called Penn pilot. Has aerial shots of the entire state in late 30s and 50. It’s an invaluable site.

easy to use. Type in a town, click the decade your modeling and click the download button! 40 ones are off centered but if they are further from the intended area don’t worry, most of the time it’s included! Example shot below is the west portal of gallitzin in the 30s/40s. The structures about are actually coke ovens the railroad had spurs for. Though most are closed and waiting to be removed. Have fun!
a0e55d269985a0cba149f005256cca2f.jpg

The decision to put the roundhouse in at Cression or not to was a hard one for me . But since I'm a Steam guy . It may just haft to be added in the reworking and correction going on now on my version . Some others

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And yes it not the right coaldock

Last edited:

Finally got back access to my device from repairs. Not much progress but did crank out some recolors of Whitepass's 40ft PRR "AAR" Boxcar to fit in line with the other Boxcars from Trainz Forge.

Fantastic shots all . Hey ? of you who are using Rsignals signals . Are you having any issues ? I'm thinking of replacing the payware on mine .

Matt

Hey y'all (you'uns), it's taken a while, but I finally have the Bedford Branch finally graded between Hollidaysburg and Cumberland. This is from the route that I have been working on for a long time. I had thought about starting fresh when I finished the Hollidaysburg and Petersburg Branch, but I was like, ahh, no. Still have some more to do before I upload the route to DLS. I have been enjoying all the screenshots of everyone's routes.

Celebrating-the-finished-grading-between-Hollidaysburg-and-Cumberland.jpg

Haven’t done much cause I’ve been visiting Central Europe for fun

However, I did attempt to reskin the old PRR h9 model from TRS04 era.

was a pain to try and make the text visible and actually not infighting the other textures on the tender but I pulled through.

it’s still an eye soar. So it’s being used as a background/helper engine.

also renumbered it to an actual h9 with help from a surviving builders plate from H9s #1196

I was just wondering how is your H9 reskin project is doing and the textures look really good so far!

Also, since I don't like the headlight problem on the old H9 model, I think maybe experimenting with a corona asset would probably make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Back