PRR Screenshots

1d873bcbec9d95bf88129178bda39433.jpg

It may have taken some time Steve , but it shows . FANTASTIC :mop::udrool: This will be seen all over my routes .......

Matt

But I won't post :hehe:

"I saw the X23 in the Trainz news and said I have to have that !!! They did a very nice job bravo!", said KenRouf in post #1438.

I got the X23 also. Yes, they did a very nice job on the mesh; detail is very good and correct. But the paint and lettering job is far from good; the lettering and especially the herald (logo) is not correct. Overall, I'd give it a C+ rating.

Adding another skin with correct paint and lettering would be a great addition to this model.

"I saw the X23 in the Trainz news and said I have to have that !!! They did a very nice job bravo!", said KenRouf in post #1438.

I got the X23 also. Yes, they did a very nice job on the mesh; detail is very good and correct. But the paint and lettering job is far from good; the lettering and especially the herald (logo) is not correct. Overall, I'd give it a C+ rating.

Adding another skin with correct paint and lettering would be a great addition to this model.

Looks like they were originally made for Railworks: http://railworksamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19467

Back