PRR Screenshots

Norm,
Great shots - what a fabulous collection of PRR steam! That looks like the roundhouse in Wilmington, Delaware, from the Northeast Corridor route.

I had to get the C1 too. :cool:

Heinrich505

Matt, I finally downloaded your "Dreaming of Pennsylvania" route and there are a lot of missing kuids. Do you have a list of where these can be found?

Norm,
Great shots - what a fabulous collection of PRR steam! That looks like the roundhouse in Wilmington, Delaware, from the Northeast Corridor route.

I had to get the C1 too. :cool:

Heinrich505

Yup, Wilmington roundhouse with mallet house, car shops, and power plant in background, electrics service and paint shops, and the car shops close up. :D I need to get back to work on that area sometime, really need to add some clutter and get some decent trees/bushes planted.

Last edited:
Norm ........your shots are always nice to see . Love what you've done with the route . Ken , you've got mail .

Matt

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I know I know it's not PRR . It's blue PRR

Last edited:
Thanks Ken . I did know about those . But I remember seeing some in PRR colors . Even thought I had them . But I can't find um . So the question is that , am I going mad . Since I thought I had them , but don't . LOL :eek::eek: There's a recurring thought that says I had them . But now I don't . :confused: LOL If none are out there , then I never had them . Repacking the HO may have been a mistake . LOL

Matt

Matt,
I checked and I have an RS-11 in PRR in TANE, by Whitepass. It's not the RSD12, but it's close (less two axles). Perhaps that was what you were thinking of. I don't want you to think you are going mad. :confused:

<kuid:58422:100171> PRR RS11 7622

Gary

Thanks Ken . I did know about those . But I remember seeing some in PRR colors . Even thought I had them . But I can't find um . So the question is that , am I going mad . Since I thought I had them , but don't . LOL :eek::eek: There's a recurring thought that says I had them . But now I don't . :confused: LOL If none are out there , then I never had them . Repacking the HO may have been a mistake . LOL

Matt
I use a skin from one of their RS11s so I have the black (I know it is not Brunswick green) engine. I blanked out the road name and now I just need to put the emblems on and paint the hand rails.

Well depending on how much thirteen bucks is worth to you this might be worth it I suppose.

Fleet of Modernism vs Broadway Limited (appears to be TRS19 only)

FOM Observation interior

Broadway Limited Observation interior (includes intrusive advertisement) and external view does not appear to match interior.

The locomotive does have a new interior (4.6) but that is all that has changed. It does have a diner and kitchen as well as four different sleepers; City, Harbor, Imperial, and County series. They are all listed as build 4.5 but I have not attempted to import them into TANE yet and do not expect them to work.

Might be better paired with the T-1 1942.

Last edited:
Is that Broadway Limited set available on the Trainz Store?

Yup.

Actually I think I like this set with K&L's Bronze K4 although with a longer consist the T1 might be better.

:D (Hum, I don't think I have a baggage car to match)

Edit: The sleepers only have one name for each type and do not have interiors, nor do the diner or kitchen. Still look OK with some serious Pennsy power.

Last edited:
Hey, I can post now!

Just bought the BL set, nice set. Now we just need a good AB set of E8s to go with the T1.

My PRR Central Division, a freelanced route based on the PRR Middle Division, is still in the early boring stages of construction so I'm taking shots on Approach Medium's Union Terminal

Back