Yea ................. OK then

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Two can play that game :hehe:

Matt

Railwoodman,
This is looking really nice! I'm glad to see that traffic is getting heavier. Good thing you've got the full 4 tracks going. :cool:

Heinrich505

This is a DEM from Philly to Pittsburgh . :) So yes I'm working on the Curve , but a lot more . :eek: I'm still working on getting my work up to the DLS . :eek: But someone gave me there version of the route . And since I couldn't really work on it to release . I'm doing my own . But still a lot of research and guess work . There's is no data lines on the DEM . Which in my case has made it more fun . So I'm having a go at it . I know other have a well more complete version out there . But being PRR nut , I've just wana run the route . :udrool:

Matt

Last edited:
Hi Matt.

Good work! Let me know if you would like any additional PRR station/tower signs for your "monster". I can make "plain" and "keystone" signs.

Peace,
Jim

I'm asking for help in finding an KUID <kuid:156765:220013> . And yes I know I was asked earlier . But now with my upgrade . I lost a lot of pain in the A@# kuid's . And If someone could just tell me ware GATX_Tank black is . I be vary grateful .

Matt

That one doesn't show up in my list of simulatortrain's assets either. I'm missing a number of items created by him that are called for in several routes. As a general question to go with yours, along with JR and the old Trainz Forge (I think) sites, what other sites have published/hosted his assets over the years? The "Trainz kuid index" site finds nothing for this or several other items of his.

Yea , that's ware I started . But to no avail to finding it . I go back and retrace my steps . But thanks for the name anyway . That will help somewhat . And if I do find it I'll post if it's available . Again Thank you for responding .

Matt

Back