PRR Screenshots

Thanks all , It's nice to see it run by someone other then myself . Mark ... I use them a lot , along with everything else at K&L . So thanks for making them :D Norm .. you must be part PC , just as figure out what's what . Your posting links , again Thanks . Heinrich505 . That's good to here , I will be moving up as soon as I know what will happen to all my payware ? tbird8923 .. nice shot , but go back a few pages . You'll see Alco's , SD45 and much more :hehe: I bleed PRR red .

I must apologize the file up loaded was not the cleaned file , and has some rail content on the route . My bad Norm for making you DL more mow car's :eek: Along with some industry's not used . The next update I shooting for is mid Jan . The session's are needing a lot more work . I'm still learning . so it's a wait and see .

But plan's are to release a clean version , and a seeded one with sessions . Coal , Iron ore , passengers . Payware { K&L JR ] and DLS content for those who don't have the payware engines and cars .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

By Norm

Again thank you

Matt

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

And a Merry, Merry and Happy, Happy to you too Matt.

I have all sorts of plans for driving around your route over the holidays so it is a very nice Christmas present indeed. :D

That screenshot from the doghouse is always one of my favorites, catching the barn was just fortuitous.

I would suggest, for what it is worth, that you don't set yourself timeline goals. We don't want you to start seeing playing around with the route as work instead of play. ;)

I know I'll be happy to see an update by Spring, Summer, or whenever.

If you or someone could identify these assets I would be grateful

<kuid:78915:100400> by trainman7616
<kuid2:45324:24856:1> by norfolksouthern37
<kuid:156765:1434> by simulatortrain
<kuid:156765:100746> by simulatortrain
<kuid:156765:1380> by simulatortrain

I don't mind buying more payware.

Edit for screenshot; as for all the additional MoW equipment, it took awhile but I think I have enough trackage now.

Before

:D

Last edited:
Again sorry those are

PRR F39a flat car .. not needed . kuid:156765:1380> by simulatortrain

PRR F39 flat car not needed kuid:156765:1434> by simulatortrain

CGW Lo cover hopper JR kuid:156765:100746> by simulatortrain

Control point bungalow kuid:78915:100400> by trainman7616

JR Generic Brick Industry 1 2:45324:24856:1> by norfolksouthern37

The flats I'm not sure are available , the control point bungalow I need to check on .
Norfolksouthern's Brick industry might be pay ?

Matt

PS nice work BTW

Thanks Matt, I'll go hunting (half my enjoyment of trainz is hunting down stuff).

Your route's electrified sections inspired me to look at rrsignal's stuff but I found myself struggling. So I went back to what I know, gfisher's DL&W set.

LOL, my search for the F39 flats lead me to thread here about how hard it is to find these in which you participated.

My search for the control bungalow lead me to a thread here about how these were apparently released by The Backshops with two different authors.

Would have sworn that I had that industry installed but nope, now installed. Thanks!

The CGW Lo cover hopper JR is a puzzle since the one now available on the Jointed Rail site is by norfolksouthern37

JiontedRail had a different pack up a long while ago . If memory serves , they were taken down to be updated along with the drooped center flats ( WM ). The new pack didn't have as many roads . They were freeware , so I say thank you and leave well enough alone . Other have asked .

Now I have two more to search for and take off .

I had just found the new catenary by Rrsignal's . And have just started playing around with it . But a buildable Cat system is what I've been wanting for route building for a long time . And I'm liking it :D It's making it vary hard not to extent southeast :hehe:

Matt

Last edited:
BTW, just a suggestion but when you get ready to share a new version of this route you might want to consider removing all the rolling stock. They really belong in the session IMO.

Matt,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

Your news about sessions is always welcome. I’m still learning the intricacies of the game and system. Seeing how others put together sessions is always a benefit. Are you leaning towards a release for TANE or TRS19? Just curious. And, as Norm says, don’t start thinking you have deadlines and turn this into work. We can wait because this all looks so good. It is worth waiting for. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your plans. What a cool route!!

Gary

Heinrich505 ... Thank you ,Merry Christmas & Happy New year to you also .

I'm one who like to move forward , but I a little concerned about some payware not working yet . Will be moving up to TRS19 . But right now I'm happy with TANE . There's already some neat crossing's that I feel would fit nicely on the route .

Norm . yea .....about that . see I uploaded the wrong file , and lets just say your lucky .:eek: Or I lucked out . :hehe: My session have both yards full [ kinda ] and train's coming and going from the portals . The next upload will not have any rolling stock on it . Unless I label it seeded . Which wont happen till I get something's working better . I have my own renumber bendorsey gon's that needed to be removed . And a couple horse cars and passenger ta boot . Sorry :eek:

Not PRR ...........

Matt

Yes, all working fine after a few adjustments.
The LOD was too heavy on everything, now it is OK even when they are far away from camera.
On the wheels I made a small color change, the flickering surface changed to light gray.
All wheels did not rotate, changed that by removing Animation Cut Off line in the bogey files.
All pantographs set to 5.75 (to fit european cantanary)

Very nice locomotives.

I like to know if there are more like this (PRR) ones?
I can't search TPR for "PRR"

:)

http://www.northeast.railfan.net/electric13.html

The only other PRR locomotive that I know of that pweiser has done is on the DLS <kuid2:520526:1793:1> PRR Class BH-50 BLW Centipede and it is not electric.

He has a large number of New Haven Electrics on the DLS. He also has other electrics including some from Great Northern on TPR. Search for "pweiser" and "paul weiser".

Norm,
Sent you a PM about the pantographs on the P5a. Had the same problem with another Pweiser electric that got fixed, but can't stop the pantographs from going up and down continuously on the P5a. Ugh.

Gary

I have no idea. I know that someone suggested a solution but I found that the bouncing pantos only happened in surveyor and not in driver on my system so I didn't delve further into it.

I too had bouncing pantos, but only at the first time I put them on track.
After that I had to go out of Tane completely, start again and it never happened again.

Last edited:
Back