PRR Screenshots

Railwoodman,
Love the PRR shots. I'm still enjoying your WIP2 version, which I found by accident - didn't know you'd come out with a second version.

Your four-track main wouldn't, by any chance, be somewhere near Horseshoe Curve, eh?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

Heinrich505

Gtasa ... Vary nice shots . The rework of tidewater looks great . Would love to see more of your changes .

Alizee84 .. the tank cars are <kuid:156765:220013> GATX Tank GATC 10000 (Black) and thank you

Matt

2019-12-27_105915.jpg

Norm
Is tthat the old Maine Central route for back in 2004? Had a lot of fun with that back in the day.

Rob

Sorry just realized it PRR screenshot thread.

Last edited:
Norm
Is tthat the old Maine Central route for back in 2004? Had a lot of fun with that back in the day.

Rob

Sorry just realized it PRR screenshot thread.

I'm guessing you're asking about the first shot? You got the era is right, it is Ashland Central System by leeferr :D

If you're asking about the second shot, I'm not sure what route that is but it isn't Maine Central. Edit: That is <kuid:109664:600005> Pennsylvania & Berwind Phase 1 in TRS19. The screenie does make it look like a narrow gauge route doesn't it?

Last edited:
Hi Norm
It was the first shot. I do remember Ashland route and the session that leeferr provided, he gave a car by car list of pickups and dropoffs. Really a fun jobfor the user.

Rob
ps; Sorry to get off topic

Back