PRR Screenshots

Gary , I'm hoping you've upgrade ? Thanks for your words . Ken , again thanks . Been loving you shots of late too .

My work has been uploaded . It's vary much a WIP . It may even be a life long work . Who knows . But I'm not meeting my own goals . And just doing a monthly update seems to be a better solution . I hope you all enjoy . Matt

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Happy New Year

You're welcome. There are more to come; basically the same tower but with bays 3 windows wide, 4 windows wide, and one 5 windows wide. 3 window wide one is near completion.

I had thought I had said the same . But seam's I didn't . Thank you vary much . Well done Jim . I really need to get my tower's in order now :):hehe: I'm looking forward to your work . they will be used .

Matt

No.-3-Pacific-Express-passing-HUNT-tower.jpg

No. 3 Pacific Express passing HUNT tower.

Mr. Jim, looking forward to your future creations also, I've gotten busy lately with life, and couple of my projects are on hold. Excitingly for Christmas, I did get both volumes by Jeff Scherb, Trackside on the Pennsylvania and there are a couple of small and weighty projects in the plans, unless someone else beats me to it, which is ok also :)

Hello all.

The model of a PRR-ish brick tower with three-window wide bay is being processed on the DLC; it should be available in 24-48 hours. Here is the description from the config file.

"Pennnsylvania Railroad interlocking tower with a three-window wide bay, has brick first floor, wood second floor, nightmode, and 3 levels of LOD. Model includes interior details and attachment points for human figures. Model does not include attachment points for signs. Most dimensions and general appearance is based on the prototype Hunt Tower in Huntington, Pa, which still exists as a museum."

Note that it has interior details. The upcoming four and five window bay models will also have interior details. I may then later revise the two window one to add that.

Enjoy!

Back