PRR Screenshots

It’s a newer asset, I found it on the DLS. It’s called ‘retaining wall’. Since this was a heavily populated area the track is below road level to minimize grade crossings.

Could someone point me to a Good Catenary height tool for US eastern rails . { if one exists } I have the Sap tool . But isn't for US Cat . Or is for his ? This is driving me nuts . Doesn't seem to be a standard . And yes I know the height changed thought the line . But here in Sim land . It don't , and I'd like to have a decent looking Catenary when I'm finished . And yes it's for Pennsy . LOL

Matt

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

That shot has more in it then I could possibly do in a month of running Trainz . Words fail .... All the port shot's you've post have been outstanding flusi737 . What's your frame-rate on that ? Pleas show more sir .

Matt

Could someone point me to a Good Catenary height tool for US eastern rails . { if one exists } I have the Sap tool . But isn't for US Cat . Or is for his ? This is driving me nuts . Doesn't seem to be a standard . And yes I know the height changed thought the line . But here in Sim land . It don't , and I'd like to have a decent looking Catenary when I'm finished . And yes it's for Pennsy . LOL

Matt

Seach for mine, it's a track object and the round bit on the top should juuuuuuust touch the wire.

Mine works for a GG1 if I'm not mistaken. The bump should just touch the wire and the wire shouldnt move off of the sides on curves. The bump on top is at the same height as the panto and has the same width as the shoe.

Word to the wise, don't obsess too much on the side play.

Umm...mine ;) It's just a City Layout i'm working on

Just dropped in to snoop around, and I found your city picture,

Absolutely Epic........Masterfully created. :p

This qualifies as one of those photos, where you just need to look away, and then look back again to see what area of detail I missed.

There is so much to explore, and try to figure out, how'd he do that?

Thank you for sharing with us.......

A little side project I decided to start since I can't go anywhere . LOL

Ahh down time . Yards alone will keep me entertained for awhile . LOL

Matt

PRR

Back