PRR Screenshots

Matt, I see you've switched. So have I. I really like the look. When he made a set of 3'ng track just for the EBT what else could I do.

Keep 'em coming. Great work and that's for all the posters in this thread.

Bob Pearson

Got back into an old route of mine :)
Hopefully, for everyone soon...

WRBEgz7.jpg

hNXZ0yr.jpg

bYnmoyn.jpg

SpVdhYz.jpg

wjhe6Aq.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Looking really nice Qaz . Would love to see more of your work as always .

PRR1361. A Q for ya ? How much track have ya laid on your DEM ?

Matt

Dang it ......... Now that's some nice looking Pittsburg area shots Dude . My hat's off to ya Deadpoolmx55 :mop::DI'm still working the station area :eek:

Matt

Last edited:
Matt, I have about 8 miles laid on my H&P Branch. The last couple of weeks have been hectic. I am as far as Alexandria, and have run into some grading issues. I had ordered the PRRT&HS book that covers that section, hopefully it will shed some photographic light onto it. I probably fuss too much over the gradients :eek:

Great screenshots everyone:D

An-H6sb-hustles-east-with-a-short-mixed-freight-on-the-Wattle-Creek-Branch%2C-crossing-the-viaduct-east-of-Wattle-Creek-%28a-ficticious-route%29.jpg

An H6sb hustling west across the viaduct west of Wattle Creek on the Allegheny Division.

This is the Wadalbvale Line from Trainz2009 imported into Trainz2019, just playing around a bit with a short map to try out things on a small route. Going to "Pennsy" the route :)

Back