Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2048

Thread: PRR Screenshots

Blog Entries

work hard, Play harder

Blog Entries

I'm asking for help in finding an KUID <kuid:156765:220013> . And yes I know I was asked earlier . But now with my upgrade . I lost a lot of pain in the A@# kuid's . And If someone could just tell me ware GATX_Tank black is . I be vary grateful .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

That one doesn't show up in my list of simulatortrain's assets either. I'm missing a number of items created by him that are called for in several routes. As a general question to go with yours, along with JR and the old Trainz Forge (I think) sites, what other sites have published/hosted his assets over the years? The "Trainz kuid index" site finds nothing for this or several other items of his.

Blog Entries

Yea , that's ware I started . But to no avail to finding it . I go back and retrace my steps . But thanks for the name anyway . That will help somewhat . And if I do find it I'll post if it's available . Again Thank you for responding .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Railwoodman,
    I sent you a PM.

Heinrich505

Blog Entries

To all who help me out . A big thank you .

When I get fluster with Dreaming of Pennsy . And the other route . I try and tackle this monster . Why or how did I think it would be easier because I've modeled the PRR my whole life . Yea ..... easy But I like it just when ya thought your out . it pulls you back in

Some more

Kinda like the years been.

Matt

work hard, Play harder

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Railwoodman,
    The screenshots look great! The trackwork looks really sharp.

Heinrich505

Blog Entries

Thanks . had a good teacher .

New toy

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Blog Entries

Anyone know of a better alternative to the builtin Alto tower ? I'm looking for one a from the glory days . Thanks

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Quarantining Since March 1st In Front Of My PC

I believe "ALTO" tower was at one time called "K" tower.

"BO" tower interlocking was up the hill at "SLOPE" tower, which was almost identical to "ALTO" tower design.

Alto tower is as accurate as what is available, at the moment.

I use Alto tower throughout my route(s) and it is acceptable.

"SPRUCE", and TUNNEL towers were very similar to "ALTO" tower design.

"ROSE", "ANTIS", "BELL", "HOMER", ALLEGRIPPUS" towers were all classics, and none survived.

Although many, many, different style towers were used on the PRR, and middle, mountain division, almost ALL are demolished today.

When they demolished MP109 "Rockville" tower, a massive classic brickwork structure, was obliterated for no good reason at all.

I suspect "AR" and "MG" tower may be laid to waste in the near future.

"MO" tower collapsed in it's movement to a park site, and was bulldozed.
    Last edited by MP242; September 15th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
    737 New US deaths on 9/26/20, 0.01% rate is bad, 1% is atrocious, a death rate of 5-6% is catastrophically failing, wear a mask

Blog Entries

Thanks .. The Alto comes closes to those you have posted . I was wondering if there had been an updated version I wasn't aware of . I'm using a mixture of towers . And the Alto builtin was my first disappointment with 2019 . I'll make do .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

@railwoodman: Very good stuff, but, I must ask, are you doing the Middle Division which is part of the Eastern Region, or are you going west of Altoona via the Pittsburgh Division and Central Region of the Pennsy?
    "There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it." -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Blog Entries

Philly To Pittsburgh ... Or from the Zoo interchange to Conway yard . It's a DEM on the DLS . <KUID:73500:100421> By jrfolco . Penn Station can be added past Zoo . And I might try to do something there . But right now just four tracks laird . with a lot to do . This route isn't the priority right now . Just need a break from the others . But it's hard to stop when I enjoy ridding PRR home rails

Thanks for your comments

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Cool

Hello Chief,

The Mountains, the Track Work, and oh ya, those Trains, are making my day........Great work Sir.............

And it's OK to take a break once in a while, and remind yourself, your not a Machine, there is still some Human in there that needs care once in awhile.........

Steady at helm then.........

Quote Originally Posted by Railwoodman View Post
    Philly To Pittsburgh ... Or from the Zoo interchange to Conway yard . It's a DEM on the DLS . <KUID:73500:100421> By jrfolco . Penn Station can be added past Zoo . And I might try to do something there . But right now just four tracks laird . with a lot to do . This route isn't the priority right now . Just need a break from the others . But it's hard to stop when I enjoy ridding PRR home rails

Thanks for your comments

Matt
    Oh, so you're doing the Philadelphia Terminal Division, Philadelphia Division, and Middle Division of the Eastern Region and the Pittsburgh Division of the Central Region. Awesome!
    "There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it." -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard