PRR Screenshots

That GP30 I have , but is faulty . Still nice to see it up and running

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

The routes coming along , PC issues have me hand cuffed doing a lot of work on it . But it continues ...
:cool:

Bit of a train chase today . A lot of work done on the route . So a updated version will be released hopefully by October . But sitting for long periods isn't helping my back any . LOL

And we haft to have STEAM

Vary nice new layout

Matt

Is it just me or is the last image on all these posts saying "Tinypic This image is no longer available."? Seeing all the other pics and they look great! But the last one in every post is that message... OR, Duh! Is that part of your signature?

Railwoodman,
The pictures are really great. I love how the route looks. The Doodlebug fits right in at the station in Lerro. :D The Pennsy Gp9's from JR look really sharp too.

I know what you mean about the back problems. I get carried away playing around with trains and routes, lose track of time, and suddenly realize my back is killing me.

I'm really looking forward to your release - things look so nice on your route.

Heinrich505

Bob ... nice shot's sir . Always enjoy coal country shots :D

On the East slope heading west . Feeling at home :cool:

And now back to our regular channel

Matt

Last edited:
Yea I half to agree , The I1 has always been a favorite . But Steve and crew did it proud . I haven't had a complaint on any of K&L's work . I just need a better home rail's for her and her sisters to run on . LOL

Matt

I had to take a double look at those great shots Norm . I must say those engines are fantastic . It's nice to see them up and running . I tried and failed :'( . I in the process of cleaning up my route to give out again . I'm sorry for the time , but health and life has me putting my energy's elsewhere . October has it back on the front burner . And works contused . Still going WIP . Feed back is welcome . My content is also going to the DLS .

Matt

The BP20's are sill up , I have and still work . The RF16 I also have , but are faulty . Tried to fix with instruction from friends and forum . But failed along as the E7's from landlover Many of his content I have , but is faulty . So I moved on . My comments were it was nice to see them actually working for someone . If you don't want to share , Fine by me . Really am A STEAM GUY

My route is taking shape along the Western flank . Still need a lot of work . But has had a lot finished since my last sharing . The Cat is being redone , so isn't as far along as I hoped . Things have moved a lot there too . Changes will be notices all over the route .

Matt

Back