PRR Screenshots

Deadpool you did awesome on modeling my area of the old PRR Pittsburgh line! I almost didn't recognize Greensburg until I scrolled down. I bet this is going to be superior than the old PRR Eastern Region Route for MSTS/Open Rails despite some scenery being historically accurate.

So will there be a modern era version for Conrail/NS stuff one day?

Deadpool you did awesome on modeling my area of the old PRR Pittsburgh line! I almost didn't recognize Greensburg until I scrolled down. I bet this is going to be superior than the old PRR Eastern Region Route for MSTS/Open Rails despite some scenery being historically accurate.

So will there be a modern era version for Conrail/NS stuff one day?
thanks man, im doing a ton of research on all the line, before modeling the area. using historic aerials. track charts. ect ect. but im afraid this is just for my self to mess with. not going to modernize it. or release it.

Justin . Your shots are just what I needed to get back to working the route instead of searching content .:D Keep those shots coming pleas

Matt

Justin . Your shots are just what I needed to get back to working the route instead of searching content .:D Keep those shots coming pleas

Matt
yes sir
Grapeville and Jeannette
helpers and commuters
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

its a blank route dem with trackage from Pitt to Phila by matt (railwoodman), I am adding scenery and interlocking and ect ect. its my own work not available to the public.
2022-10-04_134210.jpg
2022-10-04_134318.jpg

2022-10-04_130127.jpg

Last edited:
Back