PRR Screenshots

Love the shots of the G5. Glad things are going well on the Wildwood part of the route.

Are you going to include the beach area/boardwalk? Just curious, as it was only about 5 blocks from the train station. I'm not sure when the fun piers started to show up there. The beach wasn't nearly as wide then as it is now.

Happy New Year to you and everyone!

Heinrich505

Railwoodman,
Great pic of the streamlined K4. I just recently picked that one up from K&L, so it will find it's way onto your route. I think I will have to re-download the one you provided, as the latest patch for TRS19 wiped out my downloaded versions of several routes. Have no idea why that happened.

Happy New Year to you too!

Heinrich505

qazwaseat .... I'm guessing your shots answered my question . LOL So I'll take a shot with another . is your route almost done . Looks fantastic sir . I do love Steam and sea pic's , or shore .

Heinrich505 ... I like to run all my K&L steam , and the route was made for all ... LOL There's going to be a new version soon .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Getting a lot done on the back country and supporting rail spurs .

Matt

Matt,
Really enjoying your screen shots. I've got all of K&L's Pennsy engines now (it's like eating potato chips...you can't stop at one or two), and am looking forward to your update so I can give them a proper home. :D

Gary

Matt and Gary,

Route about 40% done, mostly Wildwood from North WW - WW Crest. Thank god for brick house splines however LOL. Everything in Red is complete and everything in Blue is still WIP. Hopefully, I should be done within a few weeks or months.

HqScDJV.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Qaz,
Wow, that is quite a bit done already. Great job. Everything in Wildwood is crammed so close together so it must be a labor of love that you've got so much done.

No hurry. Take your time and enjoy it. If it gets to be work, then it's not fun anymore. Thanks for taking on such an interesting project.

Gary

WOW ................oh and WOW . Your really bringing Pitt back to life { deadpoolmx55 } Yea .....fantastic shots of the PRR & B&O of Pitt

Matt

Just a video I've made to show off the Wildwood Branch. Posted them in Trainz Videos thread, but thought they'd be more appreciated here.

Yours, Qaz

Some PRSL action during a Summertime stormy day. The weather begins to get worse as the E-6 departs. Work continues on the Wildwood Branch.

Cc82uoa.jpg

WKyAxSj.jpg

OVwT9m2.jpg

MpuliWX.jpg

b56E0S4.jpg

NZoiJGP.jpg

tSfXZoQ.jpg

s7DDEAU.jpg

kZ3n5hu.jpg

DPvwPKi.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Qaz , your and Deadpool have me drooling every time I look at this thread now . Love both your works and route are superbly done . Qaz .. I could never get enough of sea and steam :D Deadpool ..... your making the Pitt area look easy , and I know its not . Well done .

Matt

Qaz , your and Deadpool have me drooling every time I look at this thread now . Love both your works and route are superbly done, Deadpool ..... your making the Pitt area look easy , and I know its not . Well done .
Matt

thanks man, its not easy, I build really quick. but i currently have every PRR book in the whole Carnegie library system checked out for aid. this route will be done and released eventually.

Well, you’ve got us hooked for sure. Your research and attention to detail are clearly evident in every amazing shot. It’s already a showpiece for the Pennsy. Thanks for taking on this huge task. It is really fantastic.

Heinrich505

I really like this old time theme ... Absolutely wonderful screenshots ... I save them all and play them as a slideshow when I am bored ... I don't know how you accomplish these wonderful scenes ... They look so real !

Back